Niggers are less than human

Niggers are less than human

Attached: 1652676873250.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

kys edge faggot.

Truth, but what's the point? We should kill them? OK. What's your plan?

Fuck off nigger lover.

A specially engineered virus that targets only black people.

As long as it's ebola tier. I don't want them just dying in their sleep.

Addressing the symptom and not the disease. Take out jews and all the other problems disappear. Blacks weren't a problem when they knew you could string them up.

>Niggers are less than human

You should get a new hobby. Hate something else for a bit.

I wonder why you are so triggered by African Americans? Envy?

Can someone post the full video?

They ruin every place they infest and are a drain on society

and you are too scared to say or do anything to a black person lol

What an insane piece of shit. What gives you the right to just go into a supermarket and destroy other people's lives? Families? Kids too. It's indescribable. What a monster truly

and the shooter seemed bad too

Whites have white trash.

Niggers have...

im latino,
i fucking hate niggers too. i hate democrats. i hate fucking wetback mexicans and any piece of shit hispanic that likes to over represent their home country instead of america.

if they love their countries so much and like to fly the flag so much why not just get the fuck out of here?

ghetto culture is a cancer and i wish trump would have deported all the illegal immigrants

fucking go outside & touch grass jesus christ

you ever feel weird just playing up to the Any Forums stereotype so easily?

Stfu and kys
"Go touch grass" do it yourself retarded faggot, bet you ain't gotta because your queer ass afraid of minorities in the street.
You have no clue how the world works, go advocate for sub-humans elsewhere, stupid fucking tool

i've never seen someone actually get this trigged that quick before lolllllllll

The internet in general is just a race to the bottom. People compete at who can be the most obnoxious cretin of them all, winning nothing but a shittier life in the end.
Humans are weird...

Nah bro you just sound like a nihilist. Places where you can be anonymous, sure, but on regular social media sites people are pretty cool.

Based

Attached: 1648226353615m.jpg (1024x829, 93.2K)