How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

How are you planning to take revenge on society for mistreating you?

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000155681471_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqHaZ8JMGQ_nOZ1URPL9FaE8iZ_6TH--rKxBA8mEVjkI4.jpg (2501x1563, 498.24K)

?

im having a pretty good time. get on the property ladder.

Possibly by proving it right about me not having worth by giving up on everything I want

By working hard, buying my own land, living debt-free, and having grandkids... all of which I have already done.

GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD GLOWIE THREAD

The society I choose to be part of is not mistreating me. Maybe surround yourself with better people.

Nice try FBI

Attached: A87F27CF-AAE5-4962-89EA-0CC0BF7654AF.jpg (305x444, 28.83K)

sauce on the pic?

lrn2google faggot kid

the only way that will truly be revenge and not some temper tantrum...destroy ALL of humanity.

Electing a retard for president

Attached: liberal_failure.jpg (500x500, 26.46K)

Oh now let the Feds and the CIA have their fun. They’re way too stupid to really be that effective anyway.

Yeah, this one is really painful on society. I think this one will do it.

By leeching off welfare and not contributing to society in any meaningful way.

Uzi's are such garbage. Only reason it's famous is jewish marketing...

No Ivan, I think I'll pass

Attached: 1653694780919.gif (500x500, 666.27K)

By living well, and for a very long time.

I don't know her but love her hair color.

that's every president since regan dumbass

the economy's in the shitter, cope

This

cute

ayy mah man

PSA

CHINA IS POSTING THIS

It's China you dope

Biden was the better choice.