>finish the first day easy peasy
>wake up next day
>breakfast in bed
>oh yummy
>eat all of it
>afterwards she laughs and says i failed
>me sad and confused
>i forgot i was doing a hunger strike
i told her it doesn't count because i wasn't the one who made the food but she is calling me weak and still won't have sex with me, what should i do?

Attached: jenny from the block.png (889x867, 1.32M)

repeat

Fuck someone else.

>be me
>gf won't have sex with me
>go on hunger strike
>she hates it
>normally enjoys cooking for me
>finish the first day easy peasy
>wake up next day
>breakfast in bed
>oh yummy
>eat all of it
>afterwards she laughs and says i failed
>me sad and confused
>i forgot i was doing a hunger strike
i told her it doesn't count because i wasn't the one who made the food but she is calling me weak and still won't have sex with me, what should i do?

fery fony, weako.

Fuck her while she’s sleeping

i think that would hurt her feelings

resign

At this point just give yourself the mercy shot.

Attached: resigned.png (399x211, 3.61K)

The tell her she either ducks with you or you look for someone else to fuck in the meantime. This way it's not cheating.

>what should i do?

kill yourself instead of paying your "girlfriend's" bills when she won't even have sex with you

at that point you just have a roommate you're paying for and getting nothing out of

you're never going to get a drop of pussy from her again because you can't last 1 day without your faggot "hunger strike" limp wristed faggot reaction to being denied sex is to emaciate yourself until you die for pussy

we are not allowed guns in england

to be honest i don't think i could get anyone else and i bet she knows this, i'm quite ugly and overweight and i am very lazy, i could hire a prostitute if that works the same?

i don't pay all of her bills, it's about 80% to 20% because she is working on her OF just setting it up at the moment so her income will increase over the next few months. what would be a better idea than a hunger strike? i am too scared to kill myself and wake up reincarnated as someone else

>i could hire a prostitute if that works the same
Yes. Tell her you're going to.

>because she is working on her OF just setting it up at the moment
Now we know you're full of shit. If not, kick the whore out because she's using you. Otherwise kys.

you should bring over some thicc ass bbc's to stretch you out and don't let her have any

ok i texted her will wait for a reply

at this point you've made it a competition also you're retarded
talk about what you need and leave if she doesn't want to make this work, don't be too retarded tho, moderation

Attached: beta men women followers property.jpg (1057x449, 105.44K)

dude that is such an old man view of the world. woman have been selling sex all the time, but now they can sell pictures without the physical sex, the men who buy the subscriptions are the losers.