>can't decide what to do

Attached: why.jpg (400x383, 29.05K)

What makes more money?

>ig
larp ywnbaw kys nigger faggot tranny incel kike loser

Fuck those kids. Pursue money.

real job of course

how likely it is you'll have that opportunity in the future

Can you support yourself on the money you make on the HS job?

Dawg honestly, if those youngsters mean enough to you stay with'em, they probably really like/respect you being their teacher. And if you choose to move on know that they'll cheer you on for moving to something greater. Feelsgood user

very likely

dont listen to these retards, theyre probably teenagers
theres no amount of money that can fill the void of lack of human connection
your job is mostly a blessing, stop trying to live a bigger life if you feel happy now, keep it simple as people say, theres nothing wrong with that bro

If you're American, leave. You don't know when the next chud or /po/tard will shoot up the place

nah not really but I teach only twice a week, full day tho

live in a spic country

Could you scale it back to one day? Then do 10 hour days four days a week at the real job?

Honestly, I've been thinking about getting into the teaching game.

I've been a software eng. for 10 years and I'm just burned out of the industry. I have a good amount of money set aside, and I enjoy teaching.

Think I could find a job doing it?

already asked but they wouldn't give me a day, they seem very strict with the schedule

Damn man. If you can't support yourself on the HS job I say take the normal job. It's a shitty situation for sure.

America is hurting for teachers so bad dude I'm sure you could

Unless teaching comes with a pension take the real job.

If you enter a HS and do it for the teaching part have in mind only a handful of students will be able to grasp even the basics of programming.
The big majority are just not gonna do well.

At this point I just enjoy the interactions, I don't fucking care about teaching programming, in fact I was thinking on teaching them hardware stuff, easier for them and for me.

Being a teacher could just be a future venture, save it for when you have the money to retire or something. idk man, you're in a tough spot :/

Oh I know, I have a few friends who are teachers and they're aching for anyone competent right now.

True, but that doesn't bother me all that much. I originally learned programming from my high school teacher and the experiences and how she treated each student honestly propelled me to where I am today. I wouldn't be here without her, and just feel like giving back to that, you know?

Plus, I'm in a kind of tech-oriented city. I have a few friends who have middle school aged kids and they're itching to learn about coding.

5 months ago I wouldn't care but idk...
Seeing those kids do retarded stuff takes me back to high school

you can fuck the girls in your class if you stay a teacher. and every year you get a whole new group of young hot girls to choose from. why would you give that up?

m4snk

Attached: 1654447324418.jpg (1012x660, 141.33K)