This is how you can tell that Republicans are 100% absolute garbage people

This is how you can tell that Republicans are 100% absolute garbage people.

18 year olds need AK-15s is literally the most retarded interpretation of the 2nd amendment possible,

Why are conservatives fucking insane violent monsters?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 9.31.38 PM.png (317x254, 92.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/
heavy.com/news/waukesha-parade-shooting-car/
nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
concealednation.org/2017/02/report-most-mass-shootings-happen-outside-the-us/
nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/
newsweek.com/country-focuses-guns-multiple-people-stabbed-medical-facility-1712783
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retarded take, user. Guns are used millions of times per year in the US for self defense and other legal purposes like target practice and hunting.

Shall not be infringed. Get used to it or leave.

Shall not be infringed.

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/

We gotta ban these high capacity vehicles. No one needs a fully automatic truck.

heavy.com/news/waukesha-parade-shooting-car/

If we can just get the guns off the street, humans will magically stop murdering and be nice to each other.

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

How do we stop this, says the only country where mass shootings happen? Oh, wait.

concealednation.org/2017/02/report-most-mass-shootings-happen-outside-the-us/

nypost.com/2018/08/30/america-doesnt-actually-lead-the-world-in-mass-shootings/

Why should legal citizens be denied a right because of some fucking arbitrary age? Fine, raise everything to 21 including voting. also either require ID for voting or drop it for guns. Goddamn I fucking hate liberals.

Cant drink cant buy guns, now please go to iraq/Afghanistan in an m1abrams with 125mm cannon and kill people

No one needs an assault knife.

newsweek.com/country-focuses-guns-multiple-people-stabbed-medical-facility-1712783

The rest of the world looks at you blithering American imbeciles talking about how you need your guns, like the blithering imbeciles you are.

Guns are just one of the reasons your country is a festering cesspool of violent crime, but it's one that you could nip in the bud.

And trans-affirming hormone treatments.

Retarded take. Humans will find ways to murder.

Attached: Murica.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

I like how London managed to surpass NYCs murder rate a few years back despite the lack of guns. Enjoy your stabby economic migrant muzzys.

Disingenuous faggots believing violence will be reduced or curtailed in any way, shape or form, are complete npc idiots with absolutely no idea about humans actually function. We can kill with knives, swords, stones, sticks, bare hands, vehicles and in the case of troons, mere words can cause a vapid, delusional tranny to kill zirself…
>no more arguments to convince either side of this boring argument is the correct one. Violence is the current correct solution. Whoever is still standing after the dust settles is the winner.

Attached: 57030A9C-A4FC-44F3-8AD3-B6AF57F2B39D.jpg (2000x1333, 208.78K)

Greatest country in world history. Richest, best at sports, biggest military, hottest women, smartest people also we fucking invented Any Forums.

THANKS GUNS!!!

relevance?

>garbage people
lol

>>hurr during, republitards are violent peoples!
Meanwhile, dem controlled cities have massive murder rates.
OP spouts whatever his dem controllers tell him.

Attached: 1652474211017.jpg (414x622, 65.52K)

Bingo.

Attached: 2021.jpg (828x774, 109.57K)

The 2A is needed to arm the populace against tyrannical government
For example, when the tyrannical government stole the election from the duly elected candidate but gave it to another candidate
Remember how the patriotic 2A supporters stood up to the tyrannical government with their 2A guaranteed arms?
If not then, when?

Chicago used to be on the news regarding 30-50 people being gunned down EVERY weekend. Now crickets… did niggers all of a sudden forgot how to pull a trigger on another nigger?
>i call BULLSHIT!

Attached: 6545D940-FA5A-44D4-8642-6F6C418F7DC0.gif (500x281, 1.99M)

Well
regulated
Militia

Attached: KittyRifle.jpg (1023x553, 102.85K)

Stay mad bootlicker, your crime rate is worse than ours

Attached: frued.jpg (800x450, 73.05K)

muriKKKans are more like wasps than humans, though

Aren't you MAGAttes supposed to hate joos?
You do know what Freud was, right?

Attached: alt-reich 03.jpg (900x978, 115.77K)

>AK-15s
Do you even try lol

Well-regulated militia. Get used to it or leave.

Hang on while I check the most biased sources possible for my bullshit ideas.

Attached: 1648539162977.jpg (720x529, 28.17K)

You ask, and yet you already expect to hear certain answers. So was that really a question? I think not. I think you phrase it as such because it is too uncomfortable to think about why if may be that "your opponents" think the way they do.