Tell me about Australia. How's the climate, the women? It is a good place to live?

Tell me about Australia. How's the climate, the women? It is a good place to live?

Attached: 1654541127858.png (1280x640, 23.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-59486285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's no longer a free nation. Full on authoritarian at this point. Has literally COVID internment camps

Ausfag who lives in the US here.
Big country so climate varies. High quality of life. Low crime compared to the US. Lower taxes than the US (and you get more for your tax dollar eg universal healthcare.) similar political shit, but much less retarded than here.

Oh fuck off you lying abo

Shit politicans, no guns, worst women possible. high immigration, air pollution, cops are fucking dogs, fines are expensive as fuck, and every right you have is considered a "privilage". This place is a SHTIHOLE

What's the lie?
Aus went full fascist with COVID user. Literal internment camps were built

*citation needed

Go to Darwin ya fuck head

It's hot as fuck over there

I'm not your personal Google.
It's well known fact Aus implemented forced quarantine on its citizens against their will.

Also look at the draconian phone app they used to force citizens to shelter in place.

Modern day Nazi germany

bbc.com/news/world-australia-59486285
Here ya go.

It's the opposite of Canada...mostly

Leave then.
This.

From the Canadians I've talked to I think we share a lot of cultural similarities.

yeah, both countries love totalitarian tyrannical government

>Leave then.
I will once I finish leeching off the dole and uni. You can't chase my debts back in Switzerland

Your the worst type of cunt, anti intellectual stingray fuck.

Attached: images (18).jpg (678x452, 59.23K)

Fucking low iq tard. Go back to Papa New Guinea

Don't listen to the retards. Australia is fucking amazing, it's a great place to live with gorgeous women

Australian women are relatively good looking, but absolute entitled cunts.

Fuck off we're full.

Can confirm, stick to the imports, they have much better values and are less demanding.