Hey Any Forums i got some faggot sending these pics acting like we wants to come kill me and i find it hilarious...

Hey Any Forums i got some faggot sending these pics acting like we wants to come kill me and i find it hilarious. can any cartel experts tell me where and what cartels were responsible?

Attached: image3[72].jpg (1120x672, 86.62K)

got a few others pretty brutal stuff

Attached: image4[73].jpg (833x1201, 85.16K)

Attached: image0[69].jpg (576x743, 94.82K)

CJNG probably

They might have been very dangerous, but the Inca got to them first. Be like the Inca. Before they can get to you, incapacitate them, bind them, flay them, and send them back to mother in a cardboard box!

bump

Attached: image1[70].jpg (480x640, 48.39K)

All things considered, I'd fuck it.

i was trying to get a hooker online but they took my deposit and kept asking for more money so i called the number and low and behold it was a indian techsupport cocksucker on the other end of the line it was so hilarious

Attached: image2[71].jpg (500x557, 67.39K)

sinaloa

Send more like this

when i started insulting him calling him indian techsupport faggot peasant scum he posted back in bangla translated to something along the lines of mother fucker. shortly after he doxxed me (albeit outdated info) and sent all these photos and said if i dont pay for the service they will come for me. i was like yeah right clearly some east coast American pimp is a cartel member. like really posting a bunch of cartel killings is gonna scare me

thats all i got unfortunately if youd like illl send the phone numbers if you guys have any ideas how we can fuck with them

Send this

Attached: Untitled46.jpg (1080x1080, 303.1K)

im charging my phone up now ill get the phone numbers and shit ill take requests but i was hoping we could do more than just mess around with them

dude claims his name is domingo antonio and his number is 2132178298

NYPA faggot

ive sent out a request on that phone number for info but the initlal seach yielded nothing im waitting up for the secondary search

you dont think it be fun to ruin this mans life?
your loss

taking reqests screen shots in moments

They sent pics to me too and doxxed but it was info from the previous guys ohone nunber. Why did you send money before the service or without a facetime/videocall verification

Made him eat hit own junk before they killed him. Fucking harsh.