Americans think that this is a healthy diet

>americans think that this is a healthy diet

Attached: 1580057799152.jpg (1156x812, 153.99K)

Attached: Murica.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

Your moms pussy has been my healthy diet.

>implying anyone thinks this is healthy
That's like saying "bacon is a healthy breakfast", when the entire reference was "eating bacon for breakfast is better than not eating anything at all".
I know this is bait, but it's bait specifically tailor made for me.

Bro. This is what this guy is eating on his like 20 minute lunch break while he's at work. Why are you acting like this is his breakfast-lunch-dinner solution? Quick, simple lunch that you don't have to think about at work? What a staple. Why even complain about this.

MMm so many varieties of sugar in one meal. They are killing you and making you pick up the tab.

It has nature written in it you moran

>meal prep

Americunts, when will they learn?

bitches love tasty treats and that white sugar

Attached: amerifats.webm (960x1120, 1.96M)

I've seen far worse

The fuck am I looking at here?

Wuros waste their time cooking. I want edible substances in my stomach immediately so i can do more important things

Hungry foreigner detected. Bet you would kill for the food in that pic.

calorie-wise this probably goes over 500 a bit. i'd say on any given day you can have the candy OR the bar but not both. you'd also be 100x better off ditching the jam/bread and just spreading that pb on celery. the apple's not bad, but the sugar contents of those fruit cups is trash. probably trade the apple for a banana and then sub the fruit cup for an applesauce cup to balance better.

Where's the actual food though? I only see the apples. Are those fucking tubs of skittles what the fuck

It's not the food selection it's the quantity. This is healthy compared to most americans who eat a damn buffet for every meal.

Not a bad quick lunch. Fruits, grains and little fat in the bar and peanut butter. You replace a fast food meal with this for lunch for a few months and you'll drop a quick 5-10 lbs. Fuckers baggin on sugar, you know what your body runs on? Glucose mother fuckers.

kek SPBP

M&Ms lol
'Cause in America chocolate is healthy

I’ll stick with my Ukrainian lunches. Potatoes, olive oil veggie salad, kolbasa and panini bread with butter.

Attached: C4FE22DD-7FFF-4421-9F05-722B982D43AA.jpg (4032x3024, 496.21K)

Pussy has almost no nutritional value. There may be a little protein in the secretion but you would expend more energy then you would ever get.

Carbs carbs carbs nitrates

Looks good. Sausage causes bowel cancer, though

sugar sugar sugar sugar

Someone is on a strict diet

shit carbs + no protein, no vegetables

i rate a 2/10

>salad made of random ingredients
>industrially prepared bread
>fried unseasoned potato
>two thin slices of sausage
cringe but based

>I want edible substances in my stomach immediately so i can do more important things

Attached: skinny american.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

I have half an hour lunch break. I have no time to prepare food

We southern Europeans don't need more time to do "useful things" because we don't work as much as Muricans. Also we live up to 120 years, so our concept of time is different.

>no protein, no vegetables
>Proteins and vegetables in clear view
Retard

Attached: American Intelligence.jpg (960x925, 112.94K)

I want to die of lead poisoning in my early forties. American society is getting shittier. I hope to wear my body to shreds. Not a lard ass, though.
I dont belong to a culture where the average person is lazy enough to sleep in the middle of the day.

Wow are all burgers this dumb? Or is it only certain types?

Really? Because it sounds like you have twenty minutes and then you can eat for the other ten. But no, you just want to be a FAT LAZY BITCH.

>I have no time to prepare food
Of course, of course. Its not like you could prepare meals at home and bring them with you to work, that would be ridiculous.

Attached: 1620145184208.webm (854x480, 572.07K)

To be fair, Americans don’t have much choice right now with democrats and Biden leading them down the shitter. Biden makes sure trannies get their HRT and refugees continue to flood in though.

I do not eat in the middle of the day

Never gets old

Attached: 1643828102710.jpg (750x600, 88.9K)

The amrican school system is busy focusing on other things

Attached: w32sfs378h211.jpg (900x1200, 136.24K)

Have some cum

Then what are you bitching about, you fat lazy lying bitch?

>i blame biden for the trash i eat

So what? No one asked.

Attached: 1639442594656.jpg (505x501, 79.01K)

I likely weigh less than you do

The reduction of calories is the big thing. She's probably a land whale that can't control herself.

fuckin mongoloids

That is like, 5 grams of shit quality protein, and you're supposed to eat WAAAAY more vegetables than that

Doubtful but you've already committed fully to lying so not surprised you'd say this. I can tell you're obese. I can just tell. Have fun being disgustingly fat you fat lazy lying piece of shit.

Attached: 1643911818005.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

Eat the bugs and be happy

Breakfast is a fucking meme pushed by cereal companies and most Americans would absolutely be better off having nothing instead of incredibly fatty, greasy and high sodium meat