How often do you guys shit?

how often do you guys shit?
i think i'm between 7 - 10 times a day, 3 of those within an hour of me waking up.
i'm 24, in uni, and i skip classes before noon because even if i took a shit before leaving, i'll just be sitting there clenching my cheeks as hard as possible until the break. by the time the class is over, i rush home to shit again.
is this normal? i don't want to go to a doctor because i know theyre gonna stick tubes in my ass or down my throat but this shit is fucking annoying.

Attached: 1520366231401.jpg (600x877, 142.88K)

I don't think that's normal grootman, I shit once maybe twice a day.

jesus christ. seven to ten times a DAY? bro you should be going like twice maybe three times max.

if you are an alcoholic, yes. otherwise now.

i'd say 5 - 7 is my average, but sometimes i feel like i have to go but nothing really comes out. 10 is worst case but yeah its bad man i dont get it

i rarely drink, smoke a lot though

I shit once a day, sometimes once in two days, you got some sharting problems dude. Dont you shit everything out once you take a shit? Do you shit like a deer in small ball-sized doses?

When I'm bulking 4-6 times a day. When I'm cutting 2-3.
How much are you eating every day?

my first shit in the morning is massive but it never feels like everything's out. an hour later i'm back on the shitter and from then on it's small shits throughout the day. quite explosive sometimes though

Fuck the paddle, this guys in shits creek without a fucking boat. Hes literally a turd in the water. Also, Colitis is a bitch, anywhere from 5 to 10 times a day.

Attached: 1645756823979.jpg (351x351, 17.39K)

i'm pretty skinny but i eat like shit, 2 meals a day but it's mostly fast food or takeout. some snacks throughout the day but not much

Well there's your problem. Start eating like an actual adult and I imagine 80% of your shitting problems will be gone in a month.

could that be it? what a pain in the ass (lol) but maybe i should learn to cook then

Yeah buddy, that sounds like colon cancer. My uncle had that, has to wear a colostomy bag now.

fuck youre scaring me user. what age was he? isn't 24 way too young for that kinda shit?

It's not normal to have to shit that often, nor to have to go home to do so. The former issue sounds like IBS, the latter like some underlying issue that could be causing the former.

It's normal to be afraid of going to the doctor's for anything related to your guts and/or mental health, but you gotta do it.

You might have a thyroid problem OP. Do you piss a lot too? Are you shaky, like if you hold your hands straight out do they tremble? Are you kind of a nervous person? You might have hyperthyroidism. If not, there is something wrong with your gut

shit yeah all those things apply to me. can't draw a straight line cause my hands shake so much, i piss at least once an hour and i am a pretty nervous fucker lol. i thought thyroid problems made you fat though

Cooking is a lifeskill you need to use and develop like keeping a conversation and sending professional emails. You should 100% be cooking for yourself but you're probably lazy which I get. Heres the easy version of meal prep, albeit more expensive.

Go to a grocery store (Safeway/Vons in my case) and buy two boxes of frozen microwavable rice. Now buy a bag of frozen broccoli.
Then buy a rotisserie chicken.
Microwave the shit.
Distribute it all into tupperware where it comes out to about a cup of rice, cup of broccoli, and a handful of chicken in 4 containers. This will feed you Monday-Thursday night. Add salt, pepper, and a REASONABLE amount of your favorite condiment to the chicken.
Congrats, you just solved your doodoo problem.

i shit at school during the breaks too but its terrible man, much rather shit on my private throne

saving this, thanks bro

He was over 50, but I still would have that checked out by a professional. I shit exactly once a day in the morning.

Kek yeah sometimes depending on what I ate the day before, I will start the day with like multiple shits. Gotta just stop eating bro. At least for a couple days. Just give you insides a moment of peace. Don't eat as much processed shit and try to be more aware of like the foods you are combining. Eat high calorie food. The higher the calories the less you are making your body digest. Breads sometimes are really bad. Deepdish pizza made with superyeast still active in your stomach lol. Dairy might constipated you but can also be high calorie. I don't really worry about protein at all dairy has that. I kinda survive on coke and chocolate milk for the most part. Whole milk is good.

And for more solid poop rice bananas applesauce and mash potatoes. There are two kinds of fiber, you need the water absorbing fibre. Exercising also helps your poops be solid. You don't want too solid though. Whole milk and alcohol sometimes make my poop like bricks

A healthy person averages once per day, but your diet and lifestyle can affect that.

Eating more fresh vegetable and no alcohol will help you form a nice solid turd.

No. It's hyperthyroidism. It sounds like you have it. Hypothyroidism makes you gain weight. That's when your thyroid is not producing enough hormones. Yours might be producing too much. If you are thin that is another sign. If your heart races for no reason. Anxiety.

Go get your thyroid levels checked. It can be a fatal. You can get blood clots and heart failure, embolisms, etc. It can happen at any age. If you smoke, vape, nicotine can trigger it, quitting can trigger it. It sounds like your levels are very high

This.

Fountain drinks alone are notorious for causing diarrhea. Mix that with a constipating burger and you get explosive diarrhea.