White people

>white people

Attached: Capture.png (572x523, 570.8K)

>gets actually triggered
jesus fuck that is vile
my mouth can feel the consistency of that, eww

Attached: C5D56F8D-702D-4A38-9AA8-00D90C20B88D.jpg (828x855, 483.19K)

ah yes the salmonella special

You can eat chicken raw if it's raised cleanly & healthily. I had it in Japan. I would just never trust any chicken raised in America (unless it came straight from a free-range farm that I trust) Chicken in America is filthy.

Can't get salmonella from chicken you idiot, that's from salmon.

The existence of the term white trash must be curious to a nigger. White trash means that there is a standard white people hold themselves to, but there is no such standard for niggers. There is no "black trash" because trash is your default. Niggers are not expected to do white people things like have a clean home or take care of their kids. So whenever you make fun of white trash, remember that at least whitey has standards, and even our trash is worth ten niggers.

Salmonella would be on the parts of the meat that get fried. If it was minced chicken you'd be right, but it isn't, so you aren't.

Sounds fucking vile but okay

I fucked youRE mother

tldr

I doubt it, she isn't into dumb illiterate people.

All the best chefs in the world are white. Your welcome for bringing some joy to your simple existence.

White trash means there's a ranking system, lowest of the low.
Niggers are just niggers cause niggers

It was okay. Nothing special. It was treated basically like sashimi. Dipped in a little ponzu with some wasabi & green onions. Decent, but I'd rather just stick with the tuna.

that was a confirmed troll.. get your facts right

You know how i can tell youve literally never eaten anything good?
Maybe because culturally white people in generally sre so bad with cooking they need a fucking celebrity to do it for them.

I grew up in a very multicultural area. Nothing Ramsay does comes close to what a normal indian grandma can do.
I mean fuck you ever see that episode he goes to the creole womans failing restaurant and he licks the plate clean? (Turns out her issue was she refused to let any one else cook to the point she couldn't keep up, and woild freeze her food. He was floored it wss still good from frozen). Or his shows he tours shit shacks in 3rd world countries talking about how good all the food is?
Try eating something that involves more than salt and pepper then return.

Lol

Black people.

>the best chefs in the world are white

And none of their customers ever live to tell a different story, amirite user?

Is it white because the dad is there?

>And none of their customers ever live to tell a different story, amirite user?
what?

No, salmonella and campylobacter are still present in Japanese chickens, as they are everywhere else. There are specific approaches that chefs take to minimize problems - cut meat farthest from the intestines, serve only chicken that has literally just been slaughtered to reduce the amount of bacteria ingested - but eating raw chicken is in every way a thoroughly bad idea. Just don't do it.