Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies...

Holy shit, it's happening! Putin just declared full out war on the Nato and it's Allies. He already send several squadrons of Tu160's in over western Europe, a cathedeal in Amsterdam is in flames and according to CNN he is launching hypersonic ICBM's on the US from his submarines in the Pacific, theres already repports of several strikes in the NY area, FDS this is craz its all over in 10min, anyways been fun, sincerely yours /Hanna Gaddatahn Sr. Boston 1986-2022 R.I.P Humanity

check the news, it's all over the place (

cnn.com/several-nuclear-strikes-hitting-eastcoast

Attached: twithtwith.jpg (1920x1080, 215.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/nukes-detected-striking-several-coastses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, OP is a faggot!

Attached: faggot.png (1883x1079, 1.28M)

>Implying ruskis have functional nukes

As if, fag

hmmm strange, works perfectly in my end, maybe try clear cache or reinstall windows, check the news it's all over the place.

hyoersonic bitch ass cracka ass motherfucker, HYPERSONICS!!!!!!!! oh anfd china just called out the US, shits about to hit the fan, get ready for hell

This retard OP tries this every couple weeks and just gets shit on lol
sage

yeah well this time its not shit, check teh news foxnews.com/nukes-detected-striking-several-coastses/

Shut up faggot

hmmm strange, works perfectly in my end, maybe try clear cache or reinstall windows, check the news it's all over the place.

"Coastes"

Sage goes in all fields

Holy shit! WWII HAVE BEGUN

Attached: 0825AA07-C26D-400E-ADD4-6BABF389330E.jpg (400x300, 34.52K)

Try deleting system32. Worked for me!

PUTIN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

My cat is a pretty cool cat tbh and doesnt afraid of anybody

Bro it was funny once but now it's just fucking awkward

HOLY SHIT. THE TROJAN WAR HAVE BEGUN

Attached: 4DBBE76C-E79E-4CD6-B4FB-63820D8C1639.jpg (828x1041, 912.91K)

yep here to, i just heard severel nukes stroking calcutta its all ov-

And nothing of value was lost.

>several squadrons
>probably has like 2 functioning Tu160s

they have more than 700, kept in hiding for theiving US naturaly, just you wait and see hombre! This is spiraling out of control quickly now, if i were you id l2speak chinese in a hurry MUAHAHAHA

I think you should learn to speak English, faggot.

I mean, they only own a total of 17. I'm betting they could get 2 in the air if needed.

english sucks vulgar and simple language suited for the masses, not for the masterrace - get ready to suck on a nuke nigger.

cos u read that right, so it must be true. Russia planned this with china for decades, do you really think he would initiate ww3 with 2 functional bombers??? you are retarded !

Attached: 1395768495_SongsAboutUglyWomen.jpg (375x375, 24.24K)

>pictured: the most attractive woman in russia

actually this is made in the US of A, but proves your ignorance