What kills most children in USA?

What kills most children in USA?
Turns out biggest killer is guns.

mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/asevakivalta-on-jo-lasten-yleisin-kuolinsyy-yhdysvalloissa-joukkoampumisia-pelkastaan-tana-vuonna-yli-230/8445862

There was 230 group shootings in USA since January 2022.

Almost all shooters today are younger than 30.
Most are in their 25s. Some are only 20.

During Columbine times, shooters were a few years older than today. Even 40 year olds.

Victims are increasily often children, meaning aged between 7 to 15.

Alcohol, drugs and car accidents now kill less kids than shootings do in America.

In Finland, leading causes of kid death ar as follows:
1. Car/bike accident
2. Alcohol or drugs
3. Suicide
4. Stabbing
20. Killed by rabid moose in the wilderness

Attached: gun-violence.jpg (739x481, 91.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/asevakivalta-on-jo-lasten-yleisin-kuolinsyy-yhdysvalloissa-joukkoampumisia-pelkastaan-tana-vuonna-yli-230/8445862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers kill more people than guns.

incels/polcel are the new school shooters

Attached: 1649311015770.png (1224x1052, 193.93K)

Attached: 1645148726717.jpg (960x638, 67.22K)

Spout your lies all you want. You're not confiscating our right to freedom.

Attached: american_isis_01.jpg (640x874, 133.22K)

Samefag and cringe

>new
They’ve always been terrorists. They cheer every new act of violence and encourage others to follow suit.

Yes this has obviously been a problem for a while now but it does not appear to be getting fixed, wonder why that is

>samefag
>7 posts, 7 posters
God you’re a dumbass

I shall prove you can samefag and make it look like multiple users to fake interaction btw. Check the posters count now, gone up and this looks like another person to this site

Yes but that new IP was me

everybody needs a new IP for all posts to not appear as same person when posting

I'm samefagging but the site registers it as two fags. You're a retard that number literally means nothing kill yourself

Are grandparents carried guns to school. If anything look at countries like UK etc who saw an increase in all violent crimes just they don't use guns they use knives or acid. Stabbing 30 people etc isn't hard.

The true issue is why all of a sudden this is happening. What mental illness js causing this. Take away guns they will just use a knife or a bomb or a car and kill. It's a problem that needs to be addressed

Gun laws don't work as there is no consistency. Australia already had declining violent crimes and gun ban didn't make any difference. Mexico, Brazil etc have the highest gun ban laws and are easily the most violent. UK relaxed their gun violence wit acid and knives so it just make people defense less.

Not true. I literally posted twice in this thread from two different browsers and the site registers it as two unique users despite both being me. If you think there aren't shills using multiple browsers you're either retarded or dishonest

>Be Mexichad
>Since 1970 there's only a single gun store in whole Mexico(due the fear of an armed revolution; see Tlatelolco 1968 and 1971 Corpus Christi Massacre)
>Said store is managed by mexican army
>If you want a gun you must travel to said store
>Requeriments to buy a gun:
1. Have successfully end the mexican military service(Servicio Militar Nacional).
2. Not have a criminal record
3. Prove that you have a job or a honest incoming
4. Psychological health test
Plus: 5. Have enough money to buy the gun and travel to said store
>No automatic guns or 'high' capacity magazines
>Higher calibers allowed to hand guns:32.ACP. and for revolvers 38.SLP.
>Calibers such 9mm or higher is considered a caliber for army not for civilians, so 9mm is banned.
>Calibers such 5.56x45mm(M16 ammo) or 7.62x39mm(AK-47 ammo) is for mexican army use exclusive and mexican police.
>Article 10 of mexican constitution gaves you the right to own a single handgun for proctection of your home. If you want carry that shit you must get a special permission by the mexican army. Said permission rarely is conceived to normal civilians(rich people only).
>Right now in Mexico we have more than 3,000 kills caused by guns monthly

So tell me libtards, exaclty when gun control will work here in Mexico? Has been more than 40 years since these government restrictions. Should we wait another 40 years to see some any improve.

Attached: oiu.jpg (1600x1200, 273.59K)

Please keep your guns, it's good retard population control.

Put up "gun free zone" signs.

So abortion is on which place ?

It's so weird to grow old. Like you know this reporter was like a baby in 2005.

Uneducated white trash LOVE kids getting killed by guns!!

Attached: dif3ZLnDLhwqvA3Mp5UN08pv0CWV_ZU-XgtI7rDsZRU.jpg (576x662, 84.96K)

It's abortion followed by car accidents. Nice try.

Typical libtards

If I click whatever the fuck this link is will I end up on a black market organ sale site?

Still samefagging. Still fooling no one. But hey since I'm replying to these post that should be 22 cents per reply