What is the quickest and most effective way to kill ones self?

what is the quickest and most effective way to kill ones self?

No jokey memey bullshit I just want a way out.

Here I'll even add some cringeshit normie e-celeb meme if you tell me how to kill myself the most painless way possible

Attached: EDP be like..png (697x594, 859.21K)

*one's

>painless
What the fuck do you care about pain for if you're gonna die a second later?
Blow your brains out with a shotgun. Do some research so you don't miss.

If you're afraid of the pain and want to be considerate about leaving a mess rent a helium tank from a party supply store. Get one of them medical oxygen masks. Hook it up to the helium tank. Make sure you don't turn the tank on too high because it can cause your lungs to fuck up. Just wear the mask and you'll fall asleep and wont wake up. No pain and no mess.

Cannot get one sadly. (don't live in the US)

where do you buy these masks?

I'm definitely considering this one

If you gotta do it user, this is the way. No firearm has a lower rate of survival than a shotgun.

Why you want out though?

Overdose on sleeping pills or some medication and fall asleep i guess

$15 USD on Amazon. Just search oxygen mask. The helium tank is my escape plan when I'm done with this shit.

thanks man. I've searched everywhere and they just go like "awh don't kill yourself :(" instead of anything worthwhile. It's fucking annoying I'd rather end it all now

I feel you. The only reason I haven't gone through with it yet is because I don't want to make my mom cry. Soon as the bitch dies I'm gone though.

Tylenol, 5 bottles of

also I want out because my life was fucked the moment I reached being an adult. Being born attractive sounds amazing right? You know what isn't amazing? Also turning out to be a fucking weirdo autist that people have around more for entertainment value than anything else. It's worse knowing objectively women like you but will never want to be near you because of who you are. You are a fucking object. What's worse is my social life leaving highschool was a net-negative due to billions of rumours. Of course it didn't matter when I did secondary schooling and got a fucking business job making an alright amount of money but it just feels like the fuck ups keep piling up and it is too much to take. No one around me actually likes me as a person. The only people that knew me continue to fuck me over.

I hate this. I hate that I can't just be apart of the fucking hivemind and breeze through life

that's pretty risky isn't it? Chances of survival are pretty high up.

I surprisingly have a girlfriend. I don't want her feeling like shit honestly. And she's rare too. Most people don't actually like me when they get to know me. I'd feel horrendous knowing people like me could never get anything and I still manage. And she's so sweet too. The idea that she'll get sad over my death is mortifying and I don't know how to stop that...Not to mention my god damn family too. It's such a mess.

I don't care for my parents since well they never gave a shit about me but I have a little 10 year old brother that sees me as a fucking parent to him dude. It's the worst. I hate how miserable life makes you and then wraps you in chains so you don't escape

Sounds like some therapy or anti-depressants might help you out if you've got a girl that loves you and a kid that looks up to you. See, me? I'm a 34 year old kissless virgin, fat and ugly, unemployed, no education. I can understand gassing myself. Sounds like you might have some shit to live for if you can get over the self hate.

if you leave your child at the supermarket unattended you'll die I think

if you're in the US do not do this. Helium is cut with just enough oxygen to leave you alive with possible brain damage

You’re a retarded kiddo if you don’t know that every tank of helium you’ll find will come premixed with oxygen to prevent suicide. You don’t have an escape plan, considering you did zero research and what you want to do is impossible. Go to a welding supply store and get argon or something. Also grow the fuck up lol

You serious? Fuck, there goes my plan. Sorry for bad intel OP.

you don't understand man. My social life is fucked too. I worry showing my face in public because a bunch of dipshits decided to mercilessly fuck my life up after I made the bold decision of disagreeing with some of their opinions during friendly workplace conversation.

I can't go outside without feeling genuinely paranoid and worried

FUCK ME

Why isn't there assisted suicide services out there for people like me?

You’re giving dipshit a lot of power over your life. They’re dipshits and can’t do shit. You’re the one that let their words hurt you. And if they hurt your reputation or fucked up a situation for you who cares? Does that change who you are? Apparently it does because you have will weaker than wet toilet paper. Look inwards, it’s always you. Other people don’t cause you problems the way you generate problems for yourself. Personal growth is an inward journey, no one else is to blame and no one else needs to be involved.

Attached: 5BF9C5EC-B625-43F5-8C69-34B8AE7E8E23.jpg (750x1122, 155.79K)

Killing yourself is easy, effortless in fact, but you don’t want to die. You want attention and to validate your feelings. Truth is your feelings aren’t valid. Get over yourself.

A group of people beat the shit out of me in front of a store.

What is worse is I didn't know any of them but they seemed to all know me..or the idea of me in their heads

no no no don't give me this bullshit.

Just tell me what the most effortless method is please for the love of fuck

You again... Just do it you pathetic cunt and get it over with. You're of no benefit to humanity if you don't spread your seed, you can't and you never will. All the money in the world will never be able to buy you any satisfaction, I curse you henceforth for making these posts daily

And? Did you think details would change what I meant? You’re lucky it wasn’t worse. Only getting the shit beat out of you? That makes you luckier than 90% humanity in history until the modern age hit lol. There are people who are digging rocks out of mud in Africa who get the shit beat out of them daily and they fight each other to be the one that has privilege to work for that abusive boss. You are living in almost pure bliss daily by comparison. Get over yourself.

Jump off a tall thing, accelerate a car into a wall, buy a rope and hang yourself, go to a gun range and get a gun before ever having to pay money and just shoot yourself. There’s dozens more. If you haven’t thought of all the simplest methods you don’t want to kill yourself. Like I said you want attention or else you’d be rotting in the ground already.