Why the fuck are white males so weak?

why the fuck are white males so weak?

Attached: Capture.jpg (693x527, 52.74K)

Kill yourself faggot kike

white 'men' seem to be losing more testosterone every year, they're pretty much just women at this point

Good. Good-looking men deserve to die.

Truth be told, they always have been

I am very interested whether the average zoomer white dick is smaller than previous generations

actually the strongest race.

well, unless all races are equal in which case you're doing racism but it's okay because some racism is okay.

Attached: 1654071649333.png (750x890, 1.16M)

He relaxed

Cause white people were raised in a society of human beings.

While niggers were raised with animals.

Course those savage things win, it's like trying to wrestle a fuckin gorilla. They're genetic code is monkey. You can't outviolence the literal thing whose culture is violence. They're bred in that shit. It's Batman using shadows against Bane. White people got no chance against a breed of animals raised on violence.

Only time niggers lose is if White unite and use their brains to outsmart the monkeys again.

Such a cute looking twink

His girlfriend is currently slobbing down on the killers cock, white bois btfo

Kek wtf does "founded by LeBron James" have to do with anything?

Go fight a bunch of niggers with pavement beneath you, see how you do when your skull bounces off it. Fucking idiot.

I wonder if he was a bully who finally got what was coming to him but the media doesn't want to paint the real picture.

Attached: vwhjlgzyjo251.jpg (666x375, 81.2K)

>surrounded by niggers
>the white kid is the bully
You're retarded if you think that could be true. He got nigged, simple as. Black lives don't matter if this is what they do with it.

What level of bullying deserves being beat to death?

Good luck explaning this to niggers

why do you think that school is full of niggers?

Attached: 1569168730064.jpg (4000x2000, 665.2K)

It's lebron's school

Sure thing, chief. My great grand pappy was never in chains.

White zoomer here with a 7 inch maximum hard