Since when south park became so bad?

Since when south park became so bad?

Attached: photo_2022-06-06_08-32-03.jpg (1280x719, 93.56K)

Since you grew up.
>"bbbut the old episodes are good"
No, it's just a classic case of blatant nostalgia.

When they started making fun of conservatives, that was a bridge too far.

>my fee fees were hurt

Specials are pretty good. But episodes after season 7 go down hill with a few good ones here and there

In my opinion like 2016-2020 South Park was the cream of the crop. The social aspects they talked about and went after and the way it was written and put together was genius. Literally everyone got fried to death, everyone got shit on. It was hilarious and great

The Xbox One vs PS4 shit is when it started becoming completely unwatchable as far as i know. When each episode didnt have its own contained story and they dragged shit along for 2+ episodes. Now they drag for entire seasons and multiple seasons. Not enjoyable

South Park has never been bad. PC Principal is bad, but most of the stories, characters, jokes, and ideas, all remain extremely based.

it went downhill after the pc principal started, maybe a little before

Though i will say something, I have a funny feeling they are trolling people with the pc thing, i rewatched a few episodes and realized they seem to be mocking the whole culture even using some of the made up lefty shit

When they stopped having original ideas and just parodied whatever happened that week or whatever topic is “the current issue”. At the start, it was a entertaining breath of fresh air to the style. It very very quickly became dry, soulless, and lazy due to its reliance of the outside world so heavily driving its plot lines. South Park basically became a way for two boomers to make edgy statements about todays world, instead of a simple dirty immature show about 4 fucked up kids.

When I stopped staring at...

this pic

Attached: AR4wpIZ14.png (712x950, 1.16M)

lol what a copout cucked answer, just what i'd expect from Any Forums.

The show literally died after the Warcraft episode.

They make fun of concerned us because they’re a fucking easy target. You dumb fuck redneck inbred sons of bitches are so easy to trigger, and yet you have the audacity to call everyone else the snowflakes.

kek

Any episode that came out after "Butters' Bottom Bitch." They topped themselves and could never catch up again.

Bro if that wasn't obvious to you the moment PC Principal walked on stage you are a total direction brain.

Can someone explain why I keep seeing this fucking dog?

Americans are slave to Jews and Israel

Attached: 1654484424945.jpg (1024x507, 102.7K)

just stare at thavery closely, for about 10hou

>realized they seem to be mocking the whole culture even using some of the made up lefty shit
You figured that out all on your own?

it was never good

If you didn't laugh at Cartman's sweet tits then I dunno I think your sense of humor got broken

They have always made fun of everyone. That's what makes it a good show

right?
1. it's just funny, it's cartman with giant hispanic mom tits
2. if you need to relate it to a direction with your directionbrain, they are literally making fun of trannies

Kenny Dies.

When they moved to 4th grade, so...fourth season?
They make good episodes from time to time, but older were better not because of''nostalgia'', as this user said, but because they picked any topic to make fun of. Now it's just ''current thing''.