I just dropped my first 120ug of acid over the weekend and it was amazing. Felt like a proper trip...

I just dropped my first 120ug of acid over the weekend and it was amazing. Felt like a proper trip, literally experienced a doctor strange movie.

I liked how weird my mind felt, like the way you think while like that. Its so funny feeling, almost feels like I’m retarded.

Is 250ug too much of a big jump?

Attached: FB0641D9-C7C1-4EB2-B71E-32787E6C346D.jpg (828x943, 1.59M)

naw

It depends, if your tabs are properly dosed than it might feel a bit more intense on the come up. But other than that it’s still manageable. Also stop being one of those annoying retarded fags that says “literally” literally all the literal time for not literal reasons(literally). That shit is fucking cringe.

1mg or go home user

Give him time you dumb fuck, he said he dropped for the first time. 1mg is not going to accomplish anything other than potentially scare him and put himself in a stupid situation that might fuck him up for a long time.

you decide

Attached: 1654175943080.jpg (720x702, 54.47K)

Hey dude congrats on your first successful trip. When trips get fun they're really fun.

120 to 250 there is a bit of a difference, the highest dose I took was 300ish and it's much more brain melty.

I had my first ego death type trip with a dose of 300.

Don't swallow it into your lungs you could get emphysema or other health concerns and die

Attached: 1608573126625.jpg (640x640, 36.13K)

hey Any Forumsros, really thinking about trying lsd for the first time, any adivce?
my heart isn't the strongest, should I be concerned?

Okay then tell me when to use literally then, enlighten me. Bitch.

Don't be a lussy

Do it faggit

it wont effect your heart much, just do some meditation for 30 minutes a day for a few days leading up to it, be in a comfy place. not to scare you but i once sold acid to a dude and it turned him schitzofrenic and he takes meds now.. but ive seen hundreds of others take it and recover fine. i think the important difference is having a strong mind which you can improve through meditation. anyways good luck homie

>literally experienced a doctor strange movie
yea that shit is dope, dmt and mescaline are pretty fun too. acid is probably my favorite still though. it lasts the longest and doesnt feel as toxic too me

I've always wanted to try acid but I have a feeling my anxiety disorders would just make me have a bad trip.
Even weed gives me a panic attack straight up.

What do you think about mdma?
i took half a pill and had an amazing time at the club, but I'm worried about long term side effects /brain damage if i take it more.

Faggots like you who can't do proper research about drugs before taking them need to stop taking them.

Youre not going to get brain damage from psychedelics or MDMA*. But don't take some asshole on Any Forums's word for it. Look it the fuck up.

*: Watch out for seretonin syndrome related drug interactions. Also MDMA has some other risks with high doses because of its mechanisms of action. Don't be a fucking idiot just research shit.

this, I cant believe there are people who just blindly take drugs for the sake of it.

If at 120ug you experienced a doctor strange movie, 250ug is definitely going to be too jarring of a jump. 120ug for me is very mild. I suspect you are sensitive to psychedelics. Try going up to 150 or 175 before doing another big jump. Also wait 2 weeks before tripping again to let the tolerance go away.

its pretty much fine. you have little sacks of endorphins in your brain that take a little bit of damage over time but from my experience everything returns back to 99.9% the same. back in the day ive seen people do literally 20 E pills in a night and be fine. i think its relatively safe, but these days theyre cutting some of them with fent and shit, so i'd be a little more cautious. if you can get pure molly thats the smart move

Also OP, test the drugs you get. Psychedelics get cut and sold with RCs in their place. Get a reagent test kit to verify you have what you think you have, and get fentanyl test strips to make sure shit doesn't have fent in it. They're cutting everything with fent these days.

First is the best quit while ur ahead user and become retarded