Are you ready for the next 30 part series?

Are you ready for the next 30 part series?
>I'm DEBOOOOOOONKING

Attached: pic-selected-220731-2037-23.png (373x306, 145.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TxkE_oYrjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched this video but don't remember what it was about
Something about the hardware needed to run these batteries which thunderf00t implied was huge when matt said it didn't require much

Matt's gonna be looking like this after ThunderC0CK reams out his gaping asshole

Attached: th.jpg (300x225, 9.2K)

I want to punch bald man so hard in the face his dad feels it, look at that face, listen to his voice

>it's another e-celeb advertisement thread

What did the bald guy promise?

Matt really is so yence incarnate. It's like if you took the worst of every "science" journalist "highschool dropout that somehow got into college" and distilled it into one shit channel.

>imagine a car that has no battery pack, because the car is the battery

He read some marketing aloud without asking himself if shit was even plausible or true. Aka he did modern journalism

Idk why but this guy doesn't seem human to me so I hate him and wish him suffering

Matt is literally a bugman. Simple as.

>Matt Ferrell is a UX/UI designer by trade
There it is. Explains everything.

Reading a math book for undergraduates.
>this proof is left to the reader
>takes a week to prove

>Reading a research article for modern "science"
>battery unconnected = led off
>battery connected = led on

Attached: pic-selected-220731-2101-49.png (858x295, 258.45K)

>that pilot impersonation
top kek

>Matt thinks you can gravity feed fuel to a commerical aircraft engine
Holy fucking shit, this is the dumbest faggot I have ever seen in my life. Actual Dunning-Kruger.

Attached: 1653302603458.png (1742x996, 428.06K)

Threadly reminder that turdf00t was mind broken by spacex youtube.com/watch?v=4TxkE_oYrjU

Why is NiGGerc0ck such a faggot?

Comrads I don't think they are falling for it, we have to be quicker next time.
And don't you think they may have caught on to the fact that we are just shill literal mis/disinformation. We should rethink our strategy.

Ha, well there you go, the guy is a professional doublethink expert as he works in a field full of normie asholes pretending to help people while they just regurgitate marketing shit

I don't follow. I just don't like nigger cock, I didn't need 30 hours of cahntent on solar roadways

If there actually is a revolution what are the first classes of people gone in the first purge
Marketing
Journos
UI/UX
Paid shills ()
Sociologists
Activists
Jews
Which is weird as also those classes agitate for revolution, UI/UX probably the most, as anybody with a brain will want to remake society after seeing the horrible creations it hath wrought.