Any Forums- Tell me your most fucked up and depraved sex stories. Anything goes. pt 2

Any Forums- Tell me your most fucked up and depraved sex stories. Anything goes. pt 2

Attached: sec1568864806702.jpg (225x225, 7.65K)

im gay

youre a fag

fags are gay

gays are fag

fags are fag

gays are gay

I live with my gf. We are very happy together. Also got lots of friends, and am generally likeable.

I do fucked up shit tho without anyone i know IRL knowing. Some of it is:

>Groping teen girls in crowded places, most often the bus
>BMing girls online using nudes that anons send me
>Getting guys i meet online to hack some of my irl friends, which i then spread around

If you wanna chat, feel free to HMU on kik or wik: mattmadsen2211

thats gay

Lots of high estrogen plays here. You should get blood work done user because you sound like the typical emotional black guy that has high estrogen.

I'm in a 4 way relationship, me, another guy, and 2 girls. Whenever we have sex everyone gets involved, even if they're just watching. Been like this for a couple years now, no sign of slowing down.

>Parents got divorced when i was 9
>mom had to work, trusted a 50yr old woman family friend
>she was a bigger woman, curvy, huge tits, ass and nice feet.
>end of story i got molested so much with her. She was the first person to pull back my foreskin and expose my head.
>also the reason i got infected and hurt from overuse and she suggested to my mom to get me circumcised.

Nah! It's very gay

Gay are very gay

Sounds like you're secretly gay

High E is gay

You must have had a gay dick

I went to an adult video store that at the time still had gloryholes, I got into an empty booth, put on a video and waiting anxiously for someone to peer through the hole. I was sitting there all dolled up, the smell of ecstacy, cum, and lust in the air, was quite stimulating, the moans coming from around, I could hardly contain myself. All alone in the booth I was already teasing my nipples, my clit, and my pussy, nothing on my mind but pleasure. All of a sudden I saw an eye looking at me through the hole followed by a "come here cutie.", my heart was racing, I walked to the hole and got down on my knees.

All of a sudden a fat cock came through the hole, hard to the tip, glistening in precum, without a moments hesitation I was already licking his shaft. Hearing his moans while tasting his manliness was driving me crazy, I've never felt so horny before, I was practically in heat, I was slurping up this magnificent cock while fingering myself, he called me a "good little slut" and I would quiver in delight. I had my lips pressed against the hole and he was thrusting his cock down my throat, the pain and pleasure rolled into one, my mascara running, my clit leaking. He pulled out and said "turn that sweet ass around and let me fill you up princess", I didn't even answer him, I immediately pressed my ass against the hole, face down, ass up, like a dog in heat, he pressed the tip of his cock against my pussy using only my saliva and his precum as lube and rammed his way in.

I gasped, I shivered, I begged him to go harder, I wanted to feel every inch inside me. I was a mess, my panties completely soaked in my own precum, my makeup running, all while 7ins of pleasure filled me up and made me moan like a bitch. I felt like such a slut. He thrusted one last time, as deep as he could go and came, the warm rush of his cum flooding my ass was overwhelming, I was moaning so loud my ass was tightening and I could feel my clit explode in ecstasy, such a huge sissygasm.

That's pretty gay

I put my dick inside of another man's dick hole.

You will never be a woman

Trips confirm that he is a gay man.

I am a gay man

That's gay I'd say.

Kill yourself

Adejo is a gay cunt

I'd love to fuck my youngest niece's brains out

Killing people is gay unless you're gay.