HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE..

I didn't expect much visiting this site but 90% of your "humorous" content is straight up racism, homophobia and even anti-semitism.

What the FUCK is wrong with you people, like seriously, stop spreading your stupid anti-semitic garbage, you're just riding the same unjustified and pointless hate bandwagon blaming jewish people for everything bad for literally no reason.

It's bullshit. I came over here from a site I won't mention after seeing idiot trolls flood our discussions with "Snood," whatever the hell that means, and I am fucking SHOOK.

Monsters laughing at George Floyd's murder.
The N word everywhere.
Covid denial galore.
Some weird beef with Canadians.
Actual goddamned Trump support.
Oh, and apparently lunatics who insist outer space isn't real?

What even is this place? How do human beings become so psychotically misinformed, hateful, and demented?

You know, before Trump ruined everything, I was actually a free speech kind of guy. Live and let live. But now? NOW after seeing the shit that goes on here?

Yeah.

We need to give the internet a good housecleaning. Far right shitholes like this are dangerous and shouldn't be allowed.

And baby Jesus help us if any of the racist idiots here actually own guns. These people need government shrinks to sort out their illness, not lethal weapons.

The fact that we have to deal with this kind of internet radicalization just shows what a fucked up place America can be.

Attached: LARRYTHEHEDGEFROG.jpg (1152x1152, 641.93K)

bait?

You tried too hard, the bait screams loud

ok fed

Most likely but i may be board enough to play along lets see what faggot nigger Kike OP does next.

>I came over here from a site I won't mention
You came from reddit is what you're saying. You can either sift thru the things you disagree with on this site and not participate until you find it is what you're looking for. Or, you can make a stupid fucking post voicing your opinion so that you can make yourself feel better. You clearly chose the latter because you have not much better to do. Not everyone here is racist. Not everyone here likes trump. But I can guarantee nobody here gives a shit about your opinion.

Nigger

This, OP clearly isn't used to the website and doesn't know that you can live with these people without becoming like them

Niggerfaggot glowie kike retard, please.

Shut up cunt

Attached: 1654096674224s.jpg (166x250, 5.92K)

Trying way too hard with this bait

Attached: 1621713406333.png (321x306, 120.67K)

Unironicly this

But this is what you get when you let people do anonymicly what they want without any consequences.

>Unironicly
>anonymicly
Hello there fellow ESL

Attached: 1645748680901.jpg (730x806, 151.12K)

before 2016 this was here only to trigger the newfags.
now we have a election tourist problem.

>But this is what you get when you let people do anonymicly what they want without any consequences.
no, this is what you get when all other save-spaces for retards were closed.
Any Forums also always offensive for troll reasons.

Cringe

Nigger

Bait kek

whine moar

L A R R Y
A
R
R
Y

>larp
>only americans use this site

You new?