Just had sex for the first time and tbh pussy is overrated...

Just had sex for the first time and tbh pussy is overrated. It kinda felt like I jerked off with only two fingers pinching tightly on the sides of my dick but with way too much pressure. Like I might as well just jerk off, feels way better that way

Attached: 1621804570038.png (600x600, 155.53K)

Pussy is overrated indeed. Bjs are better

Butt sex.

Yes, nice and tight. When they come the clamping down feeling is amazing.

You sound gay. Go on grindr and get your asshole widend.

I have. Felt 20x better than getting pussy

Only done the widening, never got the guts to bend over myself.

jerking off > sex

It's literally bliss. Recommend it

fag

bro you’re gay

Crave it sometimes, bit not what i can have.

protip from me:

you just had sex 1 time
you masturbated since you are 13-15

of course masturbation feels better when you practiced it far longer then having actual sex.....imagine playing soccer all your time and then switch it up with your first ice hockey match...of course you will fail and it will suck

and sex feels way more better when you and your partner are experienced (you know what you like, you know what she like and so on)

Well, fuck you then.

This is very true. Being in a long term situation and being able to discover eachother and tell eachother everything makes sex much much better, but I will say for every pro is a con, and letting someone into your life to this degree will come back to bite you in the ass. It will hurt very much when your relationship with this person is over.

>way too much pressure
Nigger you gay. Tight pussy is the best.

I still get hard when I see hot females though
I mean ok but I dont want my cock to hurt everytime I do it I dont think thats something you can just get used to
It literally hurt, that's how tight it was. If thats your thing then you do you but I'm gonna stick to getting anally demolished by hunk studs instead. Straight sex fucking sucks

>I still get hard when I see hot females though
ok fag but you still get fucked in the ass

You may have a big future ahead of you.

Attached: BokeemJerkOff.png (300x322, 128.84K)

If you feel pain during penetration you have some kind of problem. I'd guess you have phimosis or a very botched circumcision

-check your cock, do you have phimosis? sex doesnt hurt lol

-use lube