Look im not going to give you my sob story but im fucking done...

Look im not going to give you my sob story but im fucking done. I hate this world and have no desire to live in it anymore. What is the easiest, simplest way I can off myself without doing anything illegal (dont want to risk jail)? i dont want to risk being a vegetable so whatever it is it needs to be 100% effective.

Attached: 4156B7B5-9683-4136-8B83-79DE49247120.png (512x512, 57.66K)

Don't do it. You have so much to live for I guess.

Not really no.

Stop being a faggot

Attached: 220px-Beetlejuice_onstage.jpg (220x322, 21.47K)

be the survival story for other people who feel like u do now

If you’re certain, I can help.
When you’re 100% confident, contact me.
I can offer, painless, quick(less than 3 minutes), and you’ll be sedated.
That’s good and bad as you’ll be super comfy as
You basically fall asleep, but once that sedative starts, there’s no turning back. You can’t change your mind.

Don’t do it bro

Im about to be homeless and have nowhere to go. I mean realistically my options are 1) die on the streets, 2) die by my own hand. I have nowhere to go, no one to help way and no real way out of this.

Go jump off a tall building attention whoring faggot
sage

Attached: do-a-flip.jpg (450x334, 59.33K)

Co2 poisoning
Quick and painless
See u in hell user

Hypothetically you could get a small party helium tank. Hypothetically have a hose going from the tank to a bag over your head. Hypothetically turn on the gas. Hypothetically you will fall asleep with no pain and suffocate in your sleep with zero
pain. Hypothetically there is 100% chance of death and it’s not illegal.

They dont sell 100% helium anymore otherwise it would be a solid method hypothetically

Strap explosives (i.e dynamite or similar) to your head. Then set them off.

^This

But if your serious jump off the highest building or place in your area. I mean seriously its not that hard although can stick it out and see where life brings you mate find some sort of happiness in this life and

remember life is an illusion

Berrel roll

This would be the easiest if I had access to a garage. Also it may not work with newer cars so its a bit risky

Jump off a building you fucking retard?

Attached: 1647308873873.jpg (482x625, 362.01K)

Kill yourselves faggots. We don’t want moralfags on Any Forums. We worship death

What's your contact info?

probably a gun, if you live in the states