My girlfriend likes it when I puke and I don’t get this at all...

My girlfriend likes it when I puke and I don’t get this at all. She admitted to me she has emetophilia and likes to watch me puke.

Looking back every time I’ve been sick she’s done that thing women do where they come with you to the bathroom to hold your head back while you puke. She says she likes the “intimacy” of it.

I’m not grossed out by it but it has undertones of mommydom and I don’t like that.

Are women really like this?

Attached: 63AA291E-807B-424A-8B12-A9BD4D2931C0.jpg (751x751, 146.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/sick-throwing-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes women have fetishes

This is a Red Flag, run as fast as you can.

Idk I think that’s kinda sweet

do you have a scat fetish? then you'd have both ends covered.

who would ever have thought?

I mean I love hearing her piss and take a shit so I'm just as bad if not worse. I sure as FUCK wouldn't tell that to her though.

just puke for her ffs, is not that great of a request

>do all women on the planet have this very rare fetish
You sound kinda stupid OP

This. Being intimate enough to help someone puke is a sign of an immense bond.

>hold your head back while you puke
What are you talking about?

supporting people physically when they puke. Its what women do for some weird fucking reason.

I've never had this experience in my life. Even as a child I was just told not to make a mess and when I was sick given a bucket. Is this actually a common thing?

*The bucket scenario was when I was little and might not make it to the washroom.

Women hold their *hair* back, so it doesn't get puke in it.... This sounds creepy. Has she pegged you yet?

abandon relationship

Guy with emetophila here. I think what OP is describing is this exactly thisvid.com/videos/sick-throwing-up/

The hell you say. I ain't clicking on that shit, nigger.

kys degenerate

post screenshot anonagger

no

Attached: meme.png (855x362, 401.06K)