If you like hairless pussies like picrel then you are a PEDOPHILE...

If you like hairless pussies like picrel then you are a PEDOPHILE. These unrealistic pussies were invented by the goyim to coerce you into sodomy. Learn to appreciate natural, hairy pussies!

Attached: ZNoMhrmHKB73AX8BpR6acTj6qa37fZ2jw-iTW5lBhij2iASrCpPS2P9yqFQBJbpYfp2kv1UZyf3kR-tI9NwrEhiy.jpg (764x1280, 213.13K)

Stfu retard

Project much?

Shaved pussy is the new meta user

Wish she was at least 2 years younger

Pussy is supposed to be hairless dumbass

I don't think it makes me a pedophile. I really like eating pussy, but I don't want hair in my mouth. I don't think that makes me a pedophile.

I love hairless pussies. I also love the desperate 40+ year old divorcees who are trying to reclaim their youth and validation.

Oh no, I guess I'm a pedo.

Okay. Guess I'm a pedophile then. You're still too hairy. Cry about it

Same here. Hairless pussiesare the best

Cunny

how hairy are you, yer fanny

Anybody that calls it this is guaranteed a pedo.

All pussy is disgusting hair or not

Spotted the fag

>unrealistic pussies

bro it takes like 5 minutes tops to shave, of course it's realistic you fucking retard. learn what god damn words mean

I guess I'm a pedo then. Please send that bird my way, will ya?

>f you like hairless pussies like picrel then you are a PEDOPHILE.
The fact that mods haven't destroyed your anus tells me that was a lie.

Hair is uncomfortable for both parties. stfu.

I'd shave my pubes if my GF asked me to. They don't bother me, but I would easily do it for her. Could you imagine sucking a hairy dick? Does any woman actually want to do that?

I do it anyway out of courtesy, like you really want to make your gf ask you for that? She's probably too embarrassed or worried you'll take offense. It feels better to stroke without hair in the way too imo.

You think calling me a name is going to get me to change me preferences?
Try harder

Attached: 1648127785937.png (216x589, 108.01K)