Day 75 of homelessness

>Day 75 of homelessness
>dont get paid till the 8th
>ate 711 pizza out of the garbage
>got a can of tuna
>goodwill sells can openers for $1 but I ain't got that

Attached: oven-bacon-featured.jpg (1200x1200, 123.06K)

Save up as much as possible, anons. This economy will destroy you.

I can tell this is a larp because anyone who is or has been homeless knows where to get free food

day labour and free meals

just go to a temp agency, get some work boots and walk into construction sites looking for ground labour.

also go find the free meals. there must be at least a lunch and dinner for you somewhere near.

where do you sleep?

j2rwa

The food bank isnt open on sunday.

where? asking for a homeless friend. joking. im down like never before. its also my first week in the car. running low on cash.

so where is the charity because i damn well will not go to the homeless shelter soup kitchens. oh and if you care, im on the eastcoast

In my car currently. Battery is dead so I'm charging it at an autozone.

At LDS churches they do food drives on Saturdays at 11am here in Vegas. Havent been to any Catho/Christian churches on Sundays to see if they do the same.

Get some clean clothes
East coast? So it’s not too hot out for a baggy sweatshirt right now.
Go steal food from a store
One can of soup or something can get you through a day if you absolutely must, trust me
Your stomach gets used to only eating in the morning; after a few days you won’t feel hungry

>>got a can of tuna
>>goodwill sells can openers for $1 but I ain't got that
open a can of fish for a man, and he'll eat for a day
teach a man how to open a can of fish, and he'll heat for a lifetime

Attached: Open-Can-Without-Can-Opener-1.png (1200x2075, 1.52M)

>I won't go to the food bank
>I can't find food
Starve

Nah we ain't Any Forums we dont do that shit here

Why don't you retards get on welfare? You can literally afford lobster and steak everyday and drive around in nice cars. I've never tried it but that's what Any Forums tells me

>Go steal food from a store
Theres cameras everywhere dude how the fuck do you get away with it

JOBConnect and Temps Now isnt open on Sunday

The 200000 posts about how much jews are taking over and how king daddy trump needs to save everyone outside of the containment board would disagree

I have a spoon I'll go try this on it, thanks

lmao

Any Forums is Any Forums now

It’s fucking Sunday go to a church bro

Take your can to goodwill or any shop that sells can openers. And open your can with theirs. Sheesh.

Tell the truth? Dude can't afford a dollar item and thinks that he shouldn't be going to a soup kitchen. His other option is starve.