Phones used to be cool man

phones used to be cool man

Attached: file.png (500x333, 217.18K)

>have to shrink the screen to put in the cosmetic blue light up bar

hope sony makes decent, compact xperias again
every z5 i've owned, the screen will end up coming up in one corner, no matter how well you look after it

They're even more cool now.

Attached: surface-duo-2-could-fix-biggest-issue.jpg (1200x800, 66.91K)

xperia u? had one, was a piece of shit

SOVL
>B.. but muh entire phone screen
SOVLESS

what would you realistically need this for in a situation where you cant also just bring a tablet and not drain the battery on the device you need the most for actual life situations in places where you couldnt just have a tablet sitting with no concerns for space

>tfw 5G was just an excuse to sunset 3G and obsolete hundreds of thousands of phones so consumers were forced into buying more trash

Attached: 1597840033226.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

USE
>b-but muh shit taste
USELESS

can you comfortably touch the very bottom of your "bezel-less" phone without changing your grip or doing some sort of hand gymnastics? If there is a single place phones nowdays should still have bezels are at the bottom

Yes.

Attached: 1200px-SonyEricssonW810i-001.jpg (1200x2100, 519.13K)

Fuck, you zoomers are so annoying. You will never live in the 80s. So stop trying to capture the hideous boxy, blocky aesthetic that was necessary at the time because parts were so fucking huge. I grew up in the 80s and 90s and as someone who lived in the era you're so desperately sucking the blocky dick of, let me clue you retards in: it was shit. The human hand isn't meant to hold boxy squared edges, it's meant to hold smooth curves, like the hips of a woman. The reason why current design trends are so popular is because they cause chemical reactions in the brain that are pleasurable. Companies like Applel and Samsmeg spend millions of R&D money just figuring out what shapes feel best in the hand while still accommodating the parts necessary to deliver features and performance people want. They use psychology to determine what is going to look the best to the largest group of people, what will feel the best in their hands, and what advertising will best draw them in.

Given that you're a bunch of autistic morons that have never touched a woman you weren't related to, and lust after Chinese cartoon women you can never touch, speak to, or be rejected by.... You're the dregs of society. Longing for things you'll never have like a hug from your wifu or technology with the power of today but the feel of 1985. You're the ~10% no one cares about. You'd rather pathetically be a drain on society and call the rest of humanity "wagies"; you know... The people paying tax to support your total lack of contribution. The only upside is that you'll never touch an actual woman so hopefully you'll all die out without contamination of the gene pool, you fucking parasites.

I can. Can't you? Or do you have tiny baby hands, or short fingers from low testosterone?

that's disgusting

Attached: xperia_pureness.jpg (800x533, 48.89K)

yeah and spy on everyone's precise location with beamforming

loved that nigga

Looks cool for reading books.

Attached: uploads252fcard252fimage252f1489446252fd1093970-5aa4-4812-b6_2en9.jpg (2997x2000, 715.38K)

Attached: file.png (640x853, 711.81K)

You can literally see the individual pixels from that distance, kek. The text looks awful at that resolution.

I miss cingular...

oh no PIXELS

yeah, that movie sucked!

i played that nds detective game in the fat one and it was a pain to hold it like this
i was so jealous of the kids with the slim models

I had a phone like this, unfortunately Android phones really lacked ram back then. like 512MB/1GB, shit was just not enough.

>chapter 2
>page 1129

Attached: 1658518786427201.jpg (1426x2048, 176.25K)