Soul

Soul.

Attached: XP-Screenshot-2.jpg (800x600, 90.53K)

>system updates through a web browser
>and in IE6 of all browsers

More security exploits than Swiss cheese.

Fisher Price OS, Jesus it looked bad

As much as I'm nostalgic for XP I have to agree with

Attached: 1637181125079.jpg (1920x1440, 2.05M)

That doesn't look as bad as the default theme
Also nice trips

Man, I forgot Windows XP used Internet Explorer to directly update your system. It's even worse than I remember.

Not so fast, bucko!
Thanks to the based browser-based updater you can't even get legit Windows updates for it anymore. The root certs in XP expired a few years ago causing a domino effect where basically all the other certs included in the system also expired.
So you can't even get online with IE6 these days without manually updating the certs, and if you're smart enough for that you're smart enough to wear protection.

>More security exploits than Swiss cheese.
Yes.

didnt that shit run on ActriveX?

So it's actually good design?

Well that's one way to get people to stop using a dead operating system like WinXP.

Update servers are down anyways, but you can still manually update XP

Seoul.

Attached: 6318617a-city-35982-163ff913019.jpg (1366x768, 280.33K)

You can make Linux look like that (for whatever reason you'd want to, whatever floats your boat).

Attached: 162880-1.png (800x500, 545.37K)

Still had soul.

Attached: TU_large_02.png (620x459, 63.36K)

>mix of Luna and Royale
>blue Close button
dropped

I have how retards making moonshell themes made more pixel perfect themes than most loonix themers

That looks so bad, do people really think this looks good as a replicate theme? Even the original XP theme has a few pixel level problems that are easy to notice, this is amplified by 100x.

Programmers don't make good designers

Royale Noir still has some issues, specially at higher resolutions. Look at the Start button and window bars.

How do I update XP in 2022? Or windows 2000 for that matter? I'm too fucking brainlet to find proper updates that don't look like malware or require fucking integration with the install CD to even install. I just want a fucking installer for all of them including the pozzed genuine windows xp shit.

It's nothing to do with being a designer, it's the fact that you could literally just look at a screenshot and see that it's wrong.

>nooo muh security muh vulnerabilinos
YOU killed internet

You can get fully updated SP3 installation ISOs made by community that are fully open, no more unsafe than a pre-made Linux distro. Those include literally all the updates till support ended.