After the recent Texas school shooting with 19 children dead, it's time for the US to ban all semi auto guns...

After the recent Texas school shooting with 19 children dead, it's time for the US to ban all semi auto guns. Do you want more dead schoolchildren just so you can keep your semi auto guns?

Attached: _90389287_thinkstock_guns2.jpg (976x549, 167.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZNOXaRcF7kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think you know what a semi-automatic gun is

what exactly in his post suggested that?
stop imagining things

Some fucked-up kid bought assault rifles and shot up a school full of kids.

Let’s blame it on mental illness, so we don’t have to blame the gun manufacturer.
Good idea, but that means that we’ll get blamed for cutting mental health treatment from Obamacare.

Ok, let’s blame it on the cops.
Good idea, but we ran on Blue Lives Matter. We’re supposed to support cops no matter what they do wrong.

Ok, let’s blame it on the teacher. Let’s say she left the door open. We can blame the teachers union, too.
Good idea, but the Texas Rangers already have tape indicating that the teacher closed the door.

Ok, let’s blame it on the door. It doesn’t lock.
Good idea, but the reason that the door doesn’t lock is that we cut funding from public schools to pay for vouchers for religious schools so that we can teach our kids that the world is flat and about 3,000 years old.

Ok, maybe we can back an age limit to buy an assault rifle.
Are you crazy? We can’t piss off the NRA!

Ok, let’s just blame the libs.

A semi-auto ban would ban most handguns. Support for a handgun ban in the US has never been lower with good reason. Cops have been demonized to the point they don't want to do anything crime is up and public trust is down. Im keeping my glock

Yes.

Come and take them, faggot.

gun enthusiast here. i never shot my rifles at a living being. why do i must face consequences for what a complete stranger did in texas?

most people are killed with .22 rifles and pistols.

>Do you want more dead schoolchildren just so you can keep your semi auto guns?
Yes. Yes they do. Until it's their own kids then they come to reality. And we laugh at them

this is a thought crime!

make you aware i just reported your ass to the authorities

you mean semi automatic rifles.

youtu.be/ZNOXaRcF7kw

Few people die from a few shootings each year, wow!!!
How many thousands are saved because someone else had a gun and blew their brains out???? Many more thousands saved then the ones who died. End of argument guns are relevant and won’t be going anywhere. Here to stay. Our forefathers knew it was so important they put it at number 2 of the constitution, shall not be infringed upon.

thats why i will train my future kids in urban warfare at a young age. to improve situational awareness and to take the target out with a precision shot to the head of the lefty intruder.

>shall not be infringed
I should be able to own whatever guns I want. Guns exist for one reason and one reason only, killing politicians

Semi automatic means that every time you pull the trigger the spent casing is ejected and a new round chambered automatically. You ban semi automatic we are left with
Lever/bolt action rifles
pump action/
Double barrel shotguns
revolvers
You wanna go back to the old west?

I have a Mosin nagant rifle that's bolt action with a 5 round capacity magazine. It will go through multiple people and will kill the same amount. Should it be banned? After all it is a weapon of war.

Better the OK Corral than Uvalde.

could you make a semi into full auto with own made ammunition with an extra bang?

Give anyone an hour with even a knife and you can kill that many and more.

YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY PROPERTY BECAUSE AN IDIOT KILLED PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY CAR BECAUSE SOMEONE USED IT TO KILL PEOPLE, YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY KNIVES BECAUSE 5 PEOPLE WERE STABBED, YOU'RE NOT ANYTHING I BOUGHT OR OWN BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF A CRIMINAL SO FUCK OFF

Ooooo, you're so cool and edgy, want to be friends? You can come to my house and fuck my sister!
You, and everyone with your attitude is a coward and a joke. You're sooo afraid of everything you need to compensate with military hardware. You feel weak so you need a big gun to make up for your insecurities. Despite your fear, no one is out to get you. Even if they were, an AR is not the answer. They were designed to ASSAULT, you ass hat - it's literally in the fucking name. A shotgun is miles ahead as a defensive weapon. You aren't "defending" yourself against a target 200 yards away. You're just a scared little girl, trying to pretend otherwise by acting like a tough-guy on an anonymous board. You sound foolish and should feel ashamed of yourself.

The act of owning a firearm does not infringe on your right to your life, your liberty and or your pursuit of happiness/property.

Come try to take them, I got 10 of these 50 round drums and 5000 rounds

Attached: 11400.jpg (2071x1553, 920.33K)

There's no such thing as an assault rifle, AR15, AR10 means ARMALITE 15 AND ARMALITE 10 SHORTENED TO A FUCKING R, NOT ASSAULT RIFLE, ITS A SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFLE

Captcha ARMY8

The "Good guy with a gun" trope has been statistically proven wrong over and over again. I know you want to be the big hero, but, statistically, it just isn't going to happen. Go be a fire fighter or something if you need to fill that obvious hero complex you're dragging around.

I'm glad I don't know people like you. You'll be the first mother fucker looking for a mfr with a gun when shit hits the fan

Except that if you're attitude towards life is that foolish, you aren't going to find a woman willing to fuck you, so no kids for you...

I would say generally no. I know that there have been certain guns such as the tech 9 in the 90s which was easily modified to be full auto but gun manufacturers don't want that so when they see that people can do that they change the design

Since when does owning a firearm effect anyone? Owning something with altruistic intentions is not the same as owning something with sinister intentions. This relates to any object such as knives or cars or fireworks.