Any medfags know what this is? It looks like a pimple or blood blister on my thigh. It appeared on top of a burst vein...

Any medfags know what this is? It looks like a pimple or blood blister on my thigh. It appeared on top of a burst vein. I think I've had it for a few weeks. How long do I have to live?

Attached: Snapchat-66690178.jpg (720x1424, 404.51K)

Attached: Snapchat-1594969688.jpg (720x1424, 257.92K)

Actual Monkeypox

Attached: Source of Monkey Pox.png (1280x720, 614.67K)

One year ago I busted on my cousins quesadilla and she caught me in the act with my pants down. My uncle beat the shit out of me and then I was kicked out of my family home. I was living in my car for 3 months.

How do I sneak back into my family home to get my things to sell them for oxy?

It doesn't hurt at all, no pain or tenderness. Maybe it's the cancer.

ingrown hair or monkeypox

Looks like it has a hair sticking out of it, pull that out and show us the results.

You're a waste of resources and air user.

Definitely AIDS

Looks like HIV. There's no cure. There are drugs you can take to slow the progression of the disease, but the pain is going to become unbearable.
Suicide is the only option.

Why? I’ve had mainly positive responses from telling this story

ingrown hair or AIDS

You’ll be dead by the time you’ve read this

You sexually tampered with the food of someone in your family and you wanna steal shit from your family to afford oxies.
You're an emotionally disturbed junkie user.

It’s was just a small amount of spermatozoa. I’d done it before and been caught and the reaction wasn’t this severe. She only started crying for attention.

I need the oxy because when my uncle beat my ass he cracked my jaw pretty badly and they help with the pain.

>I’d done it before and been caught and the reaction wasn’t this severe.
So you're a repeat offender? why am I not surprised?
>She only started crying for attention.
Nah, she started crying because you repeatedly violated her trust by acting sexual towards her without her consent.
>I need the oxy because when my uncle beat my ass he cracked my jaw pretty badly and they help with the pain.
You deserve that pain, you brought it on yourself.

Looks like an ingrown hair user, just squeeze that spot and disinfect it afterwards, you should be just fine

I only ever busted on her food. Not her physical person. I mean fair enough to get upset over a bit of nut on your food but the full on childish temper tantrum was way too much. She probably just wanted to eat my unmolested quesadilla.

How did I bring this on myself? What about the literally dozens and dozens of times I didn’t get caught. I’ve been busting in her food for almost 15 years

>I only ever busted on her food.
Yes, that was wrong of you and on par with groping her or something.
>Not her physical person.
Wrong, you tried getting semen inside of her, which is her physical person.
>I mean fair enough to get upset over a bit of nut on your food but the full on childish temper tantrum was way too much.
You're trying to diminish your objectively bad and predatory behavior user.
>She probably just wanted to eat my unmolested quesadilla.
Which is reasonable and why her reaction to you spunking in her food is not only valid, it was proportional to the crime you did.
>How did I bring this on myself?
You violated another person and got caught, that is bringing it on yourself.
>What about the literally dozens and dozens of times I didn’t get caught.
That only makes you a worse person, it doesn't alleviate any of the blame you deserve, in fact that means your uncle should have beat you up even harder.
>I’ve been busting in her food for almost 15 years
That makes you a horrible person.

Kys mankosmash you reddit faggot

I've never used reddit, if I remind you of the place you really should go back there and stay.

Usually someone would say the answer by now instead of just trolling. Cherry Angioma. If you get in shape, the raise will go away, but not the color change.