My father's crimes are not mine. I owe you nothing, n**r

>my father's crimes are not mine. I owe you nothing, n**r.
>no, you can't tax my inheritance, the money my ancestors made from exploiting minorities rightfully belongs to me. And I'm still a self made man

Explain, crackers. You want your ancestors' property, you pay what your ancestors owed. Or neither. There is no in-between, clear?

Attached: king.jpg (1100x1100, 155.89K)

My inheritance is most likely only debt and I'm white, now what

>talks about money
>expects us not to connect the dots
fuck off kike

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (428x469, 26.98K)

Kike or no kike, irrelevant. Explain why you deserve the money but not all the debts, social and monetary?

None of my ancestor owned any of your ancestors.
My father is a kind man and I've only ever seen him treat people of other races with respect.
I emulate him and thus I act the same.
So you're right, I owe you nothing my dude.
Also I've never received an inheritance that was amassed by exploiting minorities, so I don't have anything that doesn't belong to me either through purchasing it or making it myself.
So yeah, what little ancestral property I own never belonged to any of your ancestors and I think it's racist of you to assume this shit about me based on my skin color.

The nigger in africa enslaved the nigger in africa.
The white man abolished it.

On your knees nigger.
And thank whitey for building the world you were too busy raping chickens and throwing shit at each other to build yourself, you lower-iq-than-a-chimp creature of economic deficit and destruction anywhere you go.

When all niggers are dead. the world will be slightly better.
when all goatfuckers are dead as well, the world will be perfect.

Hitler was Jewish

Well.. shit… I guess all kikes should die then.

Only after they had pretty much no choice. On your knees, cracker. The evil creature that only looks to colonize everyone and everything and force people to build cities for them who haven't even yet managed it themselves, for whatever reason. When all the whiteys are dead, the world will literally be a better place as the environment can heal.

Kys nigger

Black people started the slave trade before white men had even decided to move much further than visiting each other in Europe.
They just perpetuated an already thriving trade that they found going on on the African continent.

>what are romans, greeks, vikings, whatever the fuck crawled out of shithole europe
Nope, no historical record of them owning slaves, never. Kys, cracka

Yes user, the romans, greeks and vikings had slaves and went out into the world to find them.
Some of them even went to the already existing slave markets in Africa, where black men were selling black men, women and children.
Everyone had slaves user and everyone were slaves too, you're not unique in this, it's a chapter in the history of every single person on this planet.

And if not true markets, slavery still certainly existed among whites before true ancient civilizations. Expected to find previously existing trade centers in a place where humanity literally originated from, and had quite fine civilizations of their own. Until you crackers managed to land your asses on a continent with a much more forgiving climate and fertile soil, allowing you to catch up fast, and steamroll fucking everything.
Also comically missing the point that I'm also talking in more general terms, where the amount you'd have to pay for your ancestors' crimes should be proportional to the amount you've set to inherit, especially if exploitation was involved, be it of race or class. Shiver, each of you, who can still find the name of a slave-owning ancestor.

>Also comically missing the point that I'm also talking in more general terms, where the amount you'd have to pay for your ancestors' crimes should be proportional to the amount you've set to inherit, especially if exploitation was involved, be it of race or class.
I replied to that up here and you ignored it.
>Shiver, each of you, who can still find the name of a slave-owning ancestor.
Meh any actual slave owning ancestor I have became that by fucking a black person, because they didn't enter my bloodline until my great great great grandfather had a kid with a black woman, way after slavery was abolished in my country.

I'll pay inheritance tax as soon as they pass a tax charging niggers in places like Chicago the bill for all the bullshit they cause. All the extra police and ambulance services needed because they can't control themselves and settle the fuck down.

I fully support reparations in the sum of One Million Dollars to any negro who can be confirmed to have been a slave, in the United States, during the era where slavery existed.
Further, any son or daughter of a slave from that time shall receive Five Hundred Thousand Dollars.

Anyone negro born in the last 100 years has not faced the issues of being a slave, nor being the child of a slave, and therefore will be required to get off their lazy nigger ass, join our society, get an education, get a job, and stop being a burden to everyone else.

Attached: DaveHead-237x300.jpg (237x300, 14.43K)

Oh you will pay us, cracker

"us"? You and other fat white kids from suburbia, larping as an online nigger?

Nothing has to be explained to a nigger. Fuck off back to Africa, porch monkey.

It's cute how black people think that white people work like black people do

They pay you welfare every month, coon.

Correct. white people don't work. They mooch off Black people and their own lower classes from their top floor offices.

>black people
>work
Pick one

Then came the nosemen.

Attached: jutkut ja neekeriorjat.jpg (602x430, 63.93K)

My ancestors were indentured servants themselves therefore if anything you all owe me reparations!

Them, I would not even bother asking for reparations. Haven't they done enough harm to YOUR own race, whatever that might be. Gas the kikes might be the one thing we agree on