As a teenager:

As a teenager:
>never had a girlfriend
>never had sex
>never partied
>never had crazy adventures

Is doing that stuff while you’re still really young as important as the media makes it out to be? I’m worried that I’ve missed out on something extremely important.

Attached: 3EB36579-3152-4F05-B3AA-A8DE1E6AF82B.jpg (1242x1559, 1.06M)

Yes kys

meh... it's important if you intend to star in a coming of age movie. Otherwise let me reassure you, 80% of people don't do any of this and go on to live fine lives.

Bump

I never did that shit when I was young either, and honestly now that I'm in my 30s I don't regret it one bit.

No worries. I rekt my bike at 11. Tore my nuts and Dick off. I never even fapped. I am smoother. Than a girl. I have a hole to pee and that's it. Only change was that i jave to ait to pee.

> Is doing that stuff while you’re still really young as important as the media makes it out to be?
Yes

Not really, I'm gay and had my first sexual experience really young, it didn't do anything for me that the experiences at university didn't build on and improve way more. Doing drugs etc at that age, although not something I'd ever do, is also stupid too. You'd only damage your development and become a smooth brain.

Are you sure 80% isn’t too high? I saw quite a lot of posts on social media when I was growing up of plenty of people living that kind of fast lifestyle as teens.

I mean,at teenage age sex isnt that important but everything else kinda is.
You still can do this when you are older but you are young only once and your views on anything are different as a child than as a adult.
If you missed out on those things like i did i feel bad for you.

How do you manage to not regret it? The FOMO I feel over it is a thorn in my side

Sitting to pee is based anyway, but sorry to hear about your dick and balls. You could try anal masturbation if you haven’t already

Attached: 98812460-622D-4B45-BF37-6C0993100055.jpg (966x946, 203K)

Tbh, I wouldn’t mind becoming a smooth brain, those people seem to be the most happy. Other than that, when it comes to early sexual experiences, people make a bigger deal out of it since you’re “not supposed” to be doing it, and it gives you a rush or something. I wouldn’t know since I’m a massive virgin.

stop watching movies thinking that its true representation of reality, in movies everything is idealized
and secondly, do you really think the ones who had girlfriends had parties and crazy adventures think to themselves "I had really fucking great teenager life just like in the movies!!"
no humans are really adaptive to their situations and quickly become bored or dissatisfied, if you won million dollars tomorrow you would be extremely delighted, if you became rich gradually you would still feel the same
only reason you feel missed out, is because you missed out, just like you missed out on billion potential great things

I had girlfirend, sex, partied and some adventures.

Absolutely overrated shit and I didn't even enjoy myself - I just did what others were doing.

Begun working, studying and switched to sciences. Much more interesting and worthwhile.

Eventually I met a partner who i more aligned with my interests and lifestyle.

Just do what you find enjoyable.

I had only one big party I. my life, for my 18th birthday. Go clubbing once if you think you missed out something, then realise that's perpetual shit and not worth it to do it ever again.

So what you’re saying is if I did do those things, I wouldn’t really give a fuck? But since I didn’t, it’s more important than it needs to be?

This user gets it.

It's as important as you want it to be

Live your life according to your own rules, not according to what others tell you you should be wanting.

yes but just because you had those things doesnt mean you wont lose them later in life
teenage puss is literally the best though so you should never pass it up

Did not the first two as a teenager. But the laat two I din. You did not miss out.

Well, just the sex part. You get older and aren't as virile so it will not be as intense as when you are younger.
On the bright side though since it is less intense, you are less likely to make stupid decisions.

>of plenty of people living that kind of fast lifestyle as teens.
Yeah on social media, where everyone lies about how awesome their lives are.

no
no
yeah kinda
yeah kinda

But the thing is you can also do all of that when you're older too.

I had girlfriends when I was younger, but my first serious relationship wasn't until I was in my 20's, didn't fuck until I was 19 (didn't want to knock some chick up when I wasn't even 18). Partying was fun but I did that well into my 20's, and crazy adventures you can have anytime honestly.

pics?

You can still do all those things. Get ALL your partying out of your system though in your early 20s. Someone still clinging to the party lifestyle into their 30s is just an alcoholic and/or drug addict, which puts you on close to the bottom rung of desirability.

Adventures on the other hand are more fun as an adult, assuming you get a decent job and aren't retarded with money. As a teenager your adventures are pretty limited to either stuff within driving distance, or things where your parents have a direct say in what you do/don't do. As an adult you can do whatever dangerous/fun shit you want without having to sneak around.

Don't let your life revolve around girls/getting laid. Continually improve yourself so you can enjoy life for you better. Women are more attracted to men who are self-sufficient and happy on their own. So become that person and a girlfriend will come naturally if you want it to.