Why is Any Forums aggressively denouncing Apple? Apple has the best laptop available at a reasonable price...

Why is Any Forums aggressively denouncing Apple? Apple has the best laptop available at a reasonable price, but Any Forums still does not approve. Do you dislike it because you're a brand loyalist, or "because it's for the normiesand I don't want to use it"?

Attached: HarvardCoffeeShopCoder.jpg (1141x1305, 476.37K)

NEETs and third worlders upset that they'll never be able to afford one. It's like how incels get rejected then call the girl a whore and say she'll never be loved

enjoy your walled garden niggercattle

Because hardware locked to the OS.

Its the opposite, there are at least 40 people who make one off apple threads, bait and ads that shit up the catalog daily

If you want a PC just get a lenovo legion with 11 on it or go full loonix, macOS is an in-between system that excels at nothing at the cost of everything ( privacy, longevity)

Attached: 1658905401527392.jpg (5616x3744, 1.8M)

>Why is Any Forums aggressively denouncing Apple?
Because they put anti-features in their products and have proven time and time again that they hate their customers?

>zero replaceable components
>best laptop available
nah.

I will never support Apple. Ever.

>at a reasonable price,
huh

>Why is Any Forums aggressively denouncing Apple?
Tribal politics that are older than you are. It's a Any Forums/nerd shibboleth to hate on Apple, just like systemd or s(o)y. There's nothing actually wrong with any of them in the right context, but if you aren't outwardly vicious towards any mention of them, you risk not fitting in with the only group you belong to.

This
Why do shills not get this
Imagine if they listened to our feedback instead of shamelessly shilling us with spam every fucking year!

This is mostly right, but there are far fewer decent use-cases for Apple products than there are for things like systemd or onions products, not to mention that Apple gets shilled here a lot, both by actual shills and moronic trolls desperate to get Any Forums mad. Apple comes with too many costs (not specifically financial ones, even if their products are largely expensive due to the name) for them to be recommendable for most people aside from those who work in specific industries/companies who use Apple products and cannot/will not change.

>Apple has the best laptop available at a reasonable price
Kek are iToddlers really this delusional?

Attached: satania.jpg (1100x1565, 157.74K)

>you will own nothing and you will be happy
>we'll tell you how you can use your device and when to replace it

Attached: 6oi7y2.jpg (500x545, 94.97K)

>Linus Torvalds just released Linux 5.19 as stable for the newest version of the Linux kernel. He also mentioned this is the first time he released the new Linux kernel from an ARM64 laptop in the form of an Apple MacBook running an AArch64 Apple M1 SoC.

seemls like we are in an etire thread dedicated about it pajeet nigger faggot

Normies? Nigga is you for real?
All the normies use HP or Acer.
The only people using Macs and Thinkpads are the usual misanthropes.
The only non weirdoes using Mac are people doing professional photography/video

Do they still send every application opening to apple and it block it if Tim Apple is feeling like it?

>why are you aggressively denouncing Scientology

I have communism and nazi stickers + radlib ones like BLM and the trans flag

I got a mechanical keyboard laptop specifically so I have the most attention while typing

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (170x170, 5.34K)