Be zoomer generation

>be zoomer generation
>known for constantly doing retarded shit
>eating Tide pods, Tik Tok "challenges," broccoli hair, dabbing, deadly "pranks," etc
>be me
>be zoomer born in 2002
>don't do any of that shit
Why are they like this Any Forums? They're making me look bad.

Attached: 1642059083491.png (576x540, 491.43K)

>Why are they like this Any Forums? They're making me look bad.
That's kind of a pussy mentality, user.

>Why are they like this
... he asks, browsing /b. You are no different zoom zoom.

But he is

Post feet

Not in any important way.

most of these "trends" are isolated incidents blown up by what is essentially the new yellow journalism media. They know angry conceited old boomers will read an article about the new "dumb things" kids are doing nowadays.
>media lives off of generating anger and will misrepresent to do so

How's that? I just don't want to be roped in with the retards is all.
Yea that makes sense. But I have a younger sister as well and she is pretty much the most stereotypical zoomer possible. Out of the retarded shit I listed, the only thing she's never done is eat laundry detergent.
So maybe the media is blowing it up, but not as much as we think?

Attached: shreg.jpg (353x334, 15.51K)

yeah shit happens its just the highlight is given to the retarded idiots because who gives af about the normal ppl

there use to be a tv show called jackass that did all that

yah tho like fr no cap tho like shidd man bruh like I feel u tho bruh
>that's another thing I hate about other zoomers; the way they talk like complete retarded apes
I remember, and I watched it. I heeded the warning at the very beginning and didn't do the retarded stuff they did.

Attached: shreg-shout.jpg (361x271, 12.76K)

You have an entire generation brought up under relatively leisurely conditions, in the most technologically advanced age in history which we have no adjustment for, coupled with a society that treats clout like gold. It's not really that hard to figure out.

In other words, the bulk of society is shit for brains, they're even more shit for brains, and have been conditioned to value shit for brains activity.

Because you can't actually define an entire group of people by 15 years of cultural changes and media.

they made a new movie a month ago

>brought up under relatively leisurely conditions
Again, sounds right. But I got my ass beat as a kid when I did dumb shit, so I learned not to do it again. I was also made to read books every day and wasn't allowed to play vidya or use the internet constantly.

Attached: rat-cig.png (748x639, 499.57K)

TikTok challenges are a thing, but they are usually just quaint, stupid, or sexy. Most aren't dangerous, or at most risk embarrassing/straining yourself.

The tide pod one is just an example of many manufactured hoaxes from the media. Everything from tide pods, to needles and razors in halloween candy was made up by media to get bucks and cause a panic. We don't hold media accountable, so they have been yellow journalists since the fucking start. Even Ben Franklin was a yellow journalist, its endemic to the industry.

Only real difference between generations is we now get to see the stupidity of our dumbest due to everyone having cameras on them 100% of the time.

This is like how people think everyone is dumber online too now, when actually you just have many more people and much more exposure due to the limited online spaces.
You don't get many forums split between a few thousand users, you get twitter or discord making up the bulk of those people's online hang outs

Yea, back before the internet retards would've had a harder time finding eachother. Now there's subreddits and twitter pages and shit where everyone can find like minded individuals and circlejerk eachother.
This too

Attached: rly.png (249x250, 78.4K)

Because their parents fucked up.

Well before when people would do dumb shit it was usually to just get some attention/entertain the friend group. Then either they'd call you an idiot, or your parents would call you an idiot and that would be that. Having a group that did "Jackass" style stuff wasn't really a big thing, everyone knew it was dumb and just for dumb entertainment.

New social media dropped a retard bomb on all of society, blasting everyone with asshat radiation. Fads already spin up easy, yet alone while everyone is competing for validation and fitting in by doing the new "fun thing."

Literally every generation has its retards.

If it makes you feel any better in 9 years onwards when Gen A hits 20 they'll be the new 'zoomers'. Millenials went though it themselves and now like to look down on the following generation. Tale as old as time.

Doesn't surprise me seeing as a decent chunk of this generation was unplanned. Too lazy to fact check but I'm sure a decently high percentage of zoomers were mistakes, and why would a parent bother putting in the time if they didn't even want the child?
Clout chasing is cancer
Trips of truth
Singles of truth

Guess the internet just accentuates the retardation huh?

Attached: anger.png (941x975, 363.85K)

Excessive technological access without a doubt is making a significant portion of the population dumber. Yes there is much more exposure sure, but that also compounds the problem as now more dumb people are seeing dumb people do dumb shit and feeling at home to be even more relaxed in being a moron and do dumb shit.

I wouldn't say mistakes but certainly in the age where the family unit doesn't mean shit and divorces are over 50% you don't exactly have the traditional building blocks for a sound raising of a child. The internet serves as a third or second parent for most.

Attached: zoomers gonna zoom OC.jpg (720x453, 33.79K)

I think for me the biggest indication of this are people who lack the ability to use their phone (outside of surface level) or any technology, despite it either being remarkably simple, or just a Google search away. Its moreso it feels there is a refusal to even try. For fear of failure or laziness, I don't know

You'd think something like the internet with such a vast ocean of knowledge would make the public smarter; instead it's basically the exact opposite.
>third or second parent for most
A recipe for disaster. And yea the nuclear family is basically nonexistent today. Hate to say it but sometimes I wish I'd been born a boomer. Even if there was family dysfunction I could at least enjoy that sweet succulent post WWII economy.

Attached: boomer.png (860x651, 64.62K)

I'm Gen Z (1998) I don't do any of that tide pods, TikTok challenges, etc.

Post younger sister

Zillenial

You're cool with me
>1576
>picrel

Attached: OP-sister.png (400x300, 7.35K)