HAPPENING: THE UNIONS ARE GONNA MAKE US ALL RICH!

HAPPENING: THE UNIONS ARE GONNA MAKE US ALL RICH!

FUCK THE OLIGARCHY!

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (843x638, 75.3K)

They have a union for strippers now?

Kek when they close that branch for unrelated reasons before this can propagate to others

If they can charge the goyim $7.99 for a cup of coffee they can pay their employees fairly.

A year ago.
I wonder how well it's going.

Might end up being a bad idea. A lot of businesses like McDonalds and such don't actually make much money and employees are a massive part of the costs.

when I was unionized, all they were good for was taking union dues. in theory they are good, in reality a joke

Sibbc muakilateen now cakin more at 11

Might not make you rich, but might keep you from indentured servitude among the working poor.

WHERE YOU BELONG YOU FUCKING MOOCHES.

I’m a shareholder in MacDonalds. If they start paying people livable wages, I really won’t notice for a fucking second bc payroll is an insignificant fraction of their operating costs. That said, fuck the plebs, I hope you all rot while making each other’s poisonburgers. I bought my Catalina off the dividends of betting on Americans to remain white trash forever.

Why in fuck did it correct that to MacDonalds. Are they scottish now?

It's macderndalds, fucking larpers

Not only the operating expenses, but at what point does the cost-benefit of replacing the counter person with a computer pay off? At what point does it make more sense to automate other team members out of the equation?

You suck at this, brah.

Attached: 63D63F15-F36E-48E8-97E2-7C3701A38043.jpg (828x1390, 646.04K)

Yeah and just use an app or something instead
The customer could order before they even get there, get an alert when it's ready, and could even save orders to quickly reorder
I'm thinking the days are numbered for those types of jobs

sounds like a finder's fee. starbucks employees who unionized got less income afterwards. still cool if the superiors are assholes

Attached: 1513197322758.jpg (630x630, 58.28K)

>I'm a shareholder
You bought stock on Robinhood kek

Unions always become just as corrupt as the government has. But they must maintain a populous position to survive. Making them a natural enemy of the other enemy. As opposed to how it is now, with only one corrupt entity against the 99%.

They could be. I think initially a lot of people would be upset with companies putting people out of a job. But when they see 30 year old losers working at McDonald’s demanding ridiculous amounts of money for unskilled labor, they won’t have much pity.

You sound like an average "clever investor" that actually doesn't even beat the market with any consistency and would have been better off investing in index funds, but that would require admitting you're not particularly gifted at investing.
Captcha: W0MYN

Cost of robots is coming down, you really want to push up the cost of human labor?

Unions are groups that lobby the govt AND your employer for you. This was always an option but people are retarded

Unions are shit unless you're a stupid boomer fuck that has been in the same one for 30+ years. No young person is going to benefit from a union. I have a "great" union job. I got a fucking 1% raise this year. The non union people in my building got a nice cost of living adjustment. Some went from around $16-$17 an hour to $19-$21 an hour.

Unions are good in some circumstances but not in others. Mcjobs are NOT the kinds of jobs that benefit from unions. Either the unions are useless or they fuck everything up.

Unions are good for long-term careers, not temporary jobs.