What is the impact of apps like TikTok on youth?

What is the impact of apps like TikTok on youth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RXABo9hm8B8?t=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to america.

dont you mean china

milf on the couch just sitting there letting it happen
I can't blame tiktok or any other internet enabled device, the problem always leads back to absent parents. It's the same when children get groomed, it's only because the parents failed to fulfill a need of the child and that leaves a spot open for the groomer.

Severe mental retardation.
I mean I'm a pedo like next guy but this is just plain wrong. I hate modern society so much it's unreal.

American parents allow if not encourage their American children to act like this.

nakadashi, nakadashi

no, i don't think they encourage it.

t. grew up in ameriland and almost every parent recognizes how dumb shit like this is

None really. Just an app.

TikTok is used around the world, in Europe.

Well, you're wrong. Maybe you should visit America to learn about it, instead of post anonymous retarded opinions on an American majority forum about how much you hate America.

Oh look it's another thread where pedos get mad at girls for existing because it triggers their pedo tendencies.

I'm betting the pedophile's are happy

Did I fucking stutter? DEATH TO AMERICA. They only bring suffering and degeneracy into this world.

>parents
No, the mom. Almost always the mother.

t. saudi

Narcissism, Laziness (because they think that they can make easy money by becoming (((influencers))), Prostitution.

They will probably regret putting out sexy videos for free.

Nothing really. Like everyone, they will grow up, remember the cringe stuff they did as kids and move on in life.

TikTok is great since you've got literally TONS of little girls dancing in their underwear on it. And it's not even hard to find, shit's just out in the open lmfao

Sometimes you get lucky and catch a nipslip, or they wear tight shorts and you see their puffy little pussies

So many people watching too, contrary to the popular meme of hebes being rare. Honestly reminds me of the old days on Any Forums, just slightly more clothes but not enough to make a difference haha

If your kids are so unsupervised they can do this shit then they deserve the eyeballs. Can't say they don't work to get them.

Attached: 1635944625481.png (168x131, 45.96K)

jesus christ go back to Any Forums

Daily niece thread?

you're the minority here, normie.

Attached: 1643284211541.jpg (2480x3508, 563.91K)

>3d

Literally infinitely fatter than my waifu.

Attached: Renge_Reading_C_Programming_Language.jpg (1050x1050, 225.04K)

>no, i don't think they encourage it.
youtu.be/RXABo9hm8B8?t=10

why are you looking up little girls on youtube

>pedos talking about shutting down the only source of material

sounds like you are an idiot

Why do fertile young women expressing their sexuality trigger proddies so much? Women are just doing what they’ve been doing since the dawn of time. They develop sexually much faster than males. By the age of 11 most of them can produce offspring. It’s not a pedophile conspiracy. It’s just nature. Nature designed them that way for a reason.

Cap this.

Really? I thought its much easier on ig reels

I just googled an american family, not my fault your country is so shit lmao

3dpd is trash no matter the age

There are generations of people who grew up in povert. There are generations who grew up during famine. In Europe, there are generations upon generations who saw war and atrocities during childhood. In eastern Europe, there are children who participated in street gangs. There are people who watched YTPs in their childhood. And all of these people grew up to be sane, reasonable human beings and productive members of the society.
Easily-impressed low-T men from Any Forums scream "OH NOES! WOMEN ARE DANCING AND MAKING FUNNY FACES!!! LE DEGENERACY!! THE WHITE WORLD IS RUINED!", but they are wrong. The world will not crumble, Europe will not be invaded by China, men will not grow up to be femboys, women will not grow up to be dancing retards. Nothing ever happens.

Yes, about 70% of the internet is grown men masturbating to sexy little girls. TikTok proves it ad its right there on the top of every app store.

>Europe will not be invaded by China
I'm going to come back to this post in the archives and laugh at you for being so wrong. Never underestimate China, they've proven time and time again that they are an absolute powerhouse on the global playing field and they've been making moves nonstop while everyone else fucks around.

Why is lily such a slut bros?

Until their next 15-year plan blows up in their face