Serious question. What does the confederacy propose we do with Niggers, Spics and Jeets when we secede?

Serious question. What does the confederacy propose we do with Niggers, Spics and Jeets when we secede?

1. Let them live among us.
2. Make them leave. Force deportation.
3. Enact shit skin hunting season.

Thoughts?

Attached: nag.jpg (1440x810, 230.78K)

Attached: 1654148144145.jpg (1022x1178, 195.16K)

here you go bud, made it easier for you :)

Fuck you cracker

Idk, why don't you go back 150 years and ask?

The dirt person is butthurt

Attached: 1636230487913.jpg (762x1160, 152.78K)

>when we secede
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Cletus.

WTF is a Jeet?

The Confederate States lost (unconditionally, even). Those truly dedicated to "the cause" fled to central and south America at the time. Every supporter of the Confederacy living in the United States today is either a larper or a descendant of a cowardly faggot.

Honestly guys, We know you're brown skinned and living among whites. Honestly, we don't want you here.

This goes for my friends in much of Europe as well. We don't want you here. Go home. You are polluting our perfect white gene pool.

>dont hurt my fragile bubble on the board I dont belong to
no

Nigger detected

The Indian and Latino spillage is too great. They should cull their own population instead of sending immigrant seedligs to white countries.

Attached: 1637341589917.jpg (1400x787, 229.14K)

>We know you're brown skinned
Apparently pure whites of English and German descent are brown now.
>Go home
My family has been in Texas since the AMERICAN Revolution. I'm more Southern than you will ever be. Confeds lost. Cope.

The correct English is "the board to which I don't belong"

MIght want to learn English if you're going to comment on an English board. You immigrant filth.

MIGRA MIGRA MIGRA

> English and German descent
He's a white mutt

Ok this is getting out of hand

There won’t ever be a secession, but modern right wing politicians are cucked so it’s obviously 1.
In the future, we may see much more strict immigration laws from non-white countries. But it’ll have nothing to do with the confederacy.

William T Sherman held too many punches back on you rednecks.

send them off to blue states so you fucks can inbreed till the end of time