Why cant you just leave black people alone

why cant you just leave black people alone

Attached: 1653048446433.jpg (615x720, 93.21K)

I hate niggers but cute tummy and feet.

Attached: EhNNV7UUYAABIPs.jpg (1095x1176, 488.53K)

This is supposed to be hot right?

because they're niggers

Attached: 1592856994800.jpg (636x822, 353.63K)

We're trying, but they keep on breaking the law.

Because they're a drain on American society and they don't give a fuck.

End of discussion.

No no, the right question is, why can't you leave white people alone?

This.

Stop getting in the way and just quietly tag along, we are willing to shoulder the burden and bring you up along with us- just get out of the fucking way - you are making it difficult for everyone.

Bring us along?

To nuclear annihilation? Or water wars? No thanks. The Westernization of this planet has been it's undoing.

we would leave them alone if they stopped trying to mug us

Only because everyone abandoned God, otherswise that "Westernization" is a good thing.

Stop moving into white neighborhoods then. If every one in poor neighborhoods just stopped killing and stealing from each other just think of all the shit that you could do.

> difficult for everyone
Spic here and working with your lazy ass having to pick up your monkey shit causes everyone to work overtime. Gossiping about sports shit rap music beef and baby momma drama and bitching about work. Break a sweat, earn calluses on hands or do I have to plant drugs on your locker as well.
Black people! Stop naming your kids Tyrone. Might as well call them Violent dumb Negro

I wish we could, but they're shoved in our face 24/7. I have friends overseas who were shocked to discover black people weren't 50-60% of the population. PLEASE stop showing me black people everywhere. I would love nothing better than to leave black people alone and never see another again as long as I live.

They fuck off to China or the Middle East or back to fucking Africa. You're such a fucking hypocrite, you live, breathe, eat & sleep westernization.

this

niggers are so damn dramatic

>To nuclear annihilation? Or water wars? No thanks. The Westernization of this planet has been it's undoing.

Attached: 7B1730A4-6540-4B0E-97F2-14E39F06D6DB.gif (255x241, 27.09K)

They fucking smell bad. All of them.

Attached: 1653085008725.jpg (1440x1440, 227.51K)

fuck off, brown. spics are just as insufferable as nogs. also sleeping on the clock doesn't count as work, Jose

Yeah you know all about work sitting in your fat ass typing in a computer non stop sitting in your car to home just to sit some more on your computer. You keep sitting pencil dick