This should be legal, it would fix all the problems in the world

this should be legal, it would fix all the problems in the world.

Attached: thedays.jpg (612x605, 86.65K)

Hanging yourself is legal, fun, and free. You should try it, OP.

i would if i was a nigger this here should also be legal, it would fix all the problems in the world.

Attached: perfectday.jpg (1600x900, 141.34K)

sage

Attached: 1645566995854.jpg (768x719, 115.9K)

the nigger on the pic diddnt hang itself though, some goodhearted white people helped it, they even payed for the robe n shit.

Based

Why didn't it fix all the problems in the world when you did it then? what a mystery...

and it would fix every little thing that is wrong with the world, every single one.

it did, you just dont remember how great thangz was back then, they were awesome!

Dad told me a story that he was from a Village back in the days. There was a man that chopped up a kid taking care of his sheep. They ended up catching the dude a town over. My dad was a kid at the time and saw how the hanged the dude.

Attached: 4RrwR9O5_400x400.jpg (319x319, 28.61K)

Hi Edgelord. You don’t need to try so hard to offend people in order for them to play with you - Just say you’re lonely in your parent’s basement and want attention.

Just strip troublemakers and beat the crap out of them

and later, all was right with the world cos the nigger was nomore, see how that works?

i think i might use this as my new discord pfp :D

woah calm down jamal dont pull out the 9

yea i mean he could not kill innocent kids anymore , and there was no real jails back in those days in the smaller areas. You had to send him to the city. So justice was just done by the local people.

dont need a 9 when u got good coarse robe, do you now.

killing kids could have been a number of wrong doings stealing bananas, bicyles, tv sets, wattahmellin, somone fresh KFC order or reeking of shi tin public, any of those issues and problems would also have been solved using that solution.

yeah, I'm fucking sick of spics and niggers

friend Friction#0914 on discord.

is that were you suck your wattahmellin nectar glownigger?

im not black lmao

oh..then sharpie inside of left upperarm 'Oh David, your massive cock is all i ever longed for and then date it' ill see you on discord after that