Tell us about your same-sex experiences as an adult

Tell us about your same-sex experiences as an adult...

Attached: 1654370864768.jpg (320x240, 35.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WIAeyCtoZtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Went to a video booth place once. Opened the door to a booth and there was a guy in there jerkin it with pants down to his ankles. Our eyes met, I slammed the door and walked out. Closest I've came to another man cumming, did not enjoy, would not recommend.

dressed like a trap on Omegle. girls knew it right away but a lot of guys just played along. then they played dumb when I talked about my "extras". made like 10 dudes cum that night, then crawled into bed with wife and went to sleep. pic unrelated, but kinda my look.

Attached: 20220411_013411.jpg (1185x1693, 155.97K)

i let some old fat dude give me head on vacation once

was your family or gf on that vacation? any regrets?

Anyone have gloryhole encouragement, I'm too chickenshit to do it cuz STDs and all...

just me.. but yeah i regretted it once i saw him.. i but needed to cum. Pics on grindr made it seem like he was trans

Lost virginity at 21 when friend set up his ex who has a crush on me to fuck me one night, we all ended up drunk in his room, laid down and next thing I know she's jerking me off while he fingered her, then she climbed on top of me and rode me while she blew him.I remember pre cum and spit falling on my face

Kek, imagine pretending to be trans, it's like a man pretending to be a man pretending to be a woman. Meta.

from 18-20 i would meet guys on craigslist, had 2 or 3 that i saw multiple times. was fun.

That's hot, did you lick it up like a good boy?

Met this twink on grindr who came to my hotel room to only give me a blowjob because "he was in a relationship". He ended up getting really aggressive and jumped on my dick right as I was about to cum and rode me until he came on my chest.

also Streaming now
youtube.com/watch?v=WIAeyCtoZtc

Attached: Resized.2.jpg (1392x865, 683.32K)

No, but he did fuck her after then I ate her out and fucked her again. I had whiskey dick and the whole vice grip problem at that point.

Never even seen one, let alone put my dick in one lmao

I was sharing my GF on Reddit and one of her ex boyfriends saw it. DM’d me and after an initial kind of back and forth; each of us not wanting to say who we were, we decided to meet up and share stories, pictures, videos and all that. Saw what eachother was working with downstairs and that broke the ice for jacking off to the other’s content. That same first meeting I asked if he was straight or bi. He said possibly bi but had never tried anything. I asked if I could stroke him, he was down. Stroked him for a little while and just took the leap. Got on my knees and started sucking and licking his head. Massaged his balls, got comfortable with the head and started getting down further. I heard him say he was going to cum and chickened out on swallowing. Finished him with my hand.

We’ve met up like 10+ times and now I swallow and he recently started fucking me.

We have discovered some new kinks in the process as well.

That's a lot of trust, good on you tho. I'd be afraid of it getting out, especially if you know the same people.

We don’t. Totally different circles and we are both in relationships. Also both have the same concerns around stds and stuff so it works really well

I went to a fetish themed party being thrown by my gay friend and weed dealer. When he invited me I told him I wasn't sure about going and he said it wasn't as bad as whatever I was thinking. Well I went and it was exactly what I assumed it would be. A group of same sex and mixed sex couples in fetish outfits doing drugs and loving out a sub/Dom fantasy. The vibe was a little strange but it wasn't just a bunch of guys, there were chicks too and it was kind of hot so I stuck around and sat on the couch and watched two chicks make out. Then this girl came and sat by me. Everything about her screamed femininity and she was sexy as hell, except I could see two things, "her" man hands and an Adam's apple not hidden by their ribbon choker they were wearing. Surprisingly even thier voice sounded feminine. I knew right away they weren't really a woman but the drugs in my system and their looks had me not giving a shit. I wasn't expecting to fuck them anyways so I played along. We made small talk and when other groups and couples started straight up fucking we went outside to get some air and not sit and watch the orgy unfold. We decided to ditch the scene and went back to my place we were chilling when suddenly they turned to me and kissed me, instead of rejecting it I accepted it and the next thing I knew I was balls deep inside this man dressed like a woman, we spent the night fucking and sucking eachother.

That's hot, how was it after the drugs wore off? Ever cross paths again?

Met up with some middle aged married dude from Craigslist. Walked in sat on the couch and dropped my pants while he proceeded to suck me off. I came in his mouth but he didn’t swallow, then I left.