SHE'S A MAN NOW, BABY

SHE'S A MAN NOW, BABY

Attached: EP557.jpg (1494x1198, 171.65K)

It was homo-cide of a pretty girl!

she had a nice personality too. Her films were actually different and more pure than any other out there.

Someone share that funny tuxedo pic

couldn't care less

No, she is a female with body dysmorphia who due to pressure and gaslighting from leftists convinced herself that mutilating surgery was somehow going to solve her neurosis

I SAID, SOMEONE SHARE THAT FUNNY TUXIDO PHOTO OF HER OR I WILL CHANGE MY GENDER, NOWWWW!!!

Once she was a tomboy you would want to know personally. Now she is just a mutilated freak that you never want to have anything to do with.

Nah. No matter how many surgeries she has to look like a faggot manlet, she's still a woman, ovaries, chromosomes, and all.

She was a god-tier lesbian tomboy who was ruined by the liberal elite. I'm scared anons. Scared it'll happen to my lesbian tomboy.

Please don't let them take her away anons.

Attached: 1637327089202.jpg (1080x725, 397.77K)

>pretty girl!

nyet

Watched some interviews and being a woman was giving her panic attacks and making her life hell. Maybe she needed to do it for her own well being.

*HE

its because she was born as a boy, and was forced to take estrogen from a young age and act like a girl since it would've been easier to get acting roles
got psy-op'd into believing that he was a girl but knew deep down it was torture, so when the trans movement started it was an opening to go back to a boy

I will never forgive them

Attached: 6f2.png (640x412, 116.28K)

Attached: 1634831461489.jpg (1000x1499, 132.63K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE

Those are MAN boots, baby.

Platform Crocs.

those are what happens when you realize being a 5'1 man is rough

Attached: b-153.jpg (750x730, 121.91K)

No real man would wear those boots.

She's always been a man retard, it's necessary if you want fame. You need to pledge allegiance to Baphomet, stupid goyim.

Fox and Alba both admitted they were men as well

Attached: Taylor-lipstick.png (724x438, 315.74K)

Attached: 1634836211559.jpg (640x936, 113.34K)

Always has been. One of the most brave people in the world rn no cap