Kids are getting bullied for having andro-

>kids are getting bullied for having andro-

Attached: 1659262327978.jpg (3605x3605, 677.39K)

What is the point of this thread?

To gaslight a very nice person that was always trying his best.

I knew a few nerds in highschool who were extremely hateful and prideful because they thought they were smart

I saw that on Reddit too and my immediate thought was "that's Any Forums".

When I was in uni I tried talking to someone in class and he stared at me and groaned and said no
I probably should have gone to therapy afterwads but that scared me enough that I just sat by myself most of the time and never talked to anyone
Also I didn't have bad hygeine and I had a thinkpad

and now you are the hateful?

yes but only online

Hard a group of these "gifted" fuckers at my school. The geography teacher shut them up when he told them they only think they're smart because they're being graded by a facility the only poduces factory workers. None of them went to college or university and all 4 of them work for minimum wage in a call center now

>high school geography teacher
>shutting anyone up
Those who can't do, teach.
Next you'll tell me a fabricated story about how he was a badass marine who personally killed 50 men and saved democracy.

lol this

found the guy in the OP

Does anyone have the screenshots of that Spanish / Mexican looking kid on Facebook going on about how much of a hacker and how technologically competent he is. They're from several years ago and was a meme on here. He is the epitome of OP meme and a bang on impersonation of the underage faggots that use this board.

This 95% of Any Forums for sure

go back

Stop acting like you don't use reddit you disingenuous cunt.

Go back newfag tourist

look we found the the guy in the op!

Go back.

Nef Quintero

>gaslight

Attached: soy language.jpg (1024x683, 117.33K)

>Nef Quintero
That's him, how the fuck did you remember his name?

all true

>vist this Reddit about a given city
>admin goes THIS WEBSITE IS SAYING THAT WE HAVE DODGY AREAS IN THIS CITY, ANYONE WHO LINKS TO IT WILL BE BANNED
>add Reddit to uBlock

All me in the past
Also never shared my homework with others. I was bullied obviously for that reason alone.

That's not a pedostache - that's a fuzzy teen moustache. Pedostache is what Ned Flanders has.