ITT we pay homage to the man, the legend, he who built it for God on God, the Killdozer, Marvin Heemeyer...

ITT we pay homage to the man, the legend, he who built it for God on God, the Killdozer, Marvin Heemeyer. On this day 18 years ago in Granbury Colorado, Marvin Heemeyer a reasonable man became ULTRAREASONABLE with a 50 cal Barret sniper riffle and an arsenal of weapons the most destructive being his Killdozer. youtu.be/Xmr6jIpXSmg

Attached: Mematic_20211112_043506.jpg (1200x900, 508.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Story?

once a man exhausts every reasonable option, all he has left are unreasonable options

Check out the count dankula mad lads link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer

>be you
>retarded zoomer, literally with a phone in your hand
>too lazy to google the lads name or even killdozer
>too stupid to watch the embedded video that literally tells the fucking story you asked for
phonefags are fucking cancer

Attached: daddys little helper.jpg (1588x1424, 189.74K)

I love you for this

SO MARVIN WAS STRUCK AND THE POLICE SURROUNDED THE KILLDOZER!!!!

hell! I just got that sentence whilst lurking into that vid and for goodily, this is something to tell for the next time i will be with my lads!

what a hero

RIP the King

THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT KILLDOZER DAY.

King died like a man. About to see this in most cities as our commie government goes for a power grab.

Went out like a chad

Thankfully he didn't kill anyone but he went out in style. Pity the vehicle got stuck as he could have wrecked so much more of a corrupt town.

Are you retarded? The guys name is right there, along with a youtube link.

Literally

Story????

clearly a hero

I only wish I'd have the clarity of purpose that man showed if I was confronted by such an overwhelming force of malefactors

marvin was a hero

rip the king

when talking to literal children i try to use their vernacular to get their attention, its good to see my tactic works

Attached: fucking this.png (300x100, 33.75K)

RIP goat, you should've killed the people that sent you down that road.

Proud of you that you made a point with only property destruction.

Sad that it meant nothing.

that's a pretty simplistic view imo

stories mean something, they can be an archetype or a model for future thoughts and actions

that level of extreme and visibly destructive resistance to authoritarial overstep continues to be talked about almost 20 years later and clearly to this day many people view him as something of a hero

he takes up thought-space somewhere in the collective psyche, expanding the realm of the possible in people's conception

Killdozer ftw, this is how you protest government. Go run over gov buildings and gov workers houses. Not destroying some poor persons business who had nothing to do with things

Can we mass-produce Killdozers and send them to Ukraine? Putin would shit his pants.

I was just thinking this and it crosses my mind often. Great minds