Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 1653868615785.webm (400x229, 1.66M)

why dey hurt dat aminal?

for fun

Attached: 1651620778844.jpg (539x960, 86.2K)

what the gosh darn heck someone should call someone about that

That youre a degenerate

Why the fuck monkey abuse became some common?

They are abusing the wrong type of monkey

goodbye faggot

Attached: 1642678238425.jpg (768x512, 55.12K)

Good, these damn things are worse than rats or roaches.

It's not. I'm pretty sure the source of the videos is one guy, a Brazilian piece of shit (but, I repeat myself), and it's one or maybe a couple of degenerates who keep posting them to Any Forums.

well, i've been here for almost 13 years, so it's nothing new
i've tried to understand how people can get themselves to torment other living beings like that
but honestly, it's just saddening
and yet i wish that they find peace within, but that most likely won't happen in this life for them

pretty sure its from southeast asia

whats the difference between drilling holes in a monkey and drilling holes into a reef sponge besides the species?

Dummer hurensohn

buddhists dont do such things to living beings

Reef sponges have no brain and no nervous system, and so do not experience pain, suffering, anxiety, and all of the other things the monke is capable of experiencing.

A lot of people find monkeys disgusting creatures and hate them so much. There was a "monkey hate trend" not long ago that it's probably still going. But as other user said, it's probably the same degen posting in Any Forums over and over

false. reef sponges have all that, every life needs that to able to evade danger. thoooo there wont be a humanoid like facial expression of pain tho. but doesnt mean a sponge values its life and can suffer the same as any life

monkeys dont deserve it but people do
I wish I could do the same to all two-faced niggers I've met in my life, that I wasted years on

The abuse vids in YouTube get hundreds of thousands of views. They are from Indonesia. You don't belong on Any Forums you fucking weak stomached newfag. Go back to Facebook bitch

I want them die long and painful death.

i love animals but monkeys are too closely related to niggers. so this is watchable

sauce?

I need to see it with sound if possible so I can get erect

Whoever did this needs to die the same death. Fucking white nigger.

You need to go to the gas chamber. NOW.

autism level x 10000

You are a 60IQ nigger. I guess because someone made a thread, that makes it okay, huh? Nigger. White nigger.

lol @ this cringelord. How fat are you?

sdfgsadgsdfgsdfgsdf, fdgsdfgs.

> dfgoisjfdgso ifgjs

Attached: ActiveFaithfulDartfrog-size_restricted.gif (450x302, 937.81K)

>reef sponges have all that,
No, they don't. No brain. No nervous system.

go to /gif/

every life has that. do you even understand what pain has a purpose for and how it is signaled to the control center? do you think a sponge evolved to a lifeform that doesnt mind when something eats away on it? maybe the sponge is just too slow for you