Where is a nice place to live?

Where is a nice place to live?

Attached: brazil.jpg (2688x1942, 1.84M)

anywhere

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 258.61K)

home

Attached: 1590954017814.jpg (986x995, 113.18K)

anywhere South of Texas or South of Europe. Most of the people in those places are moving Northwards so there must be plenty of opportunities opening up.

anywhere?

Attached: sanantoniorecyclingfines.jpg (800x600, 231.98K)

Latin America/thread

Costa Rica and Chile, unironically

faggot

Think there might be a reason they're moving north?

benidorm which is obviously your pic related

switzerland

only if you like hiking

What time does the beach turn to shade in the afternoon because of the tall buildings?

is that the Amazon river at the top of the picture?

By nature and landscape, by GPD or by people?

are you dumb. the amazon delta is huge. this is just a small no-name river

My wife is from Chile. I've tried learning Spanish but made fuck-all progress so far. We were thinking of moving there since California is expensive as shit and the future of the US is questionable

Can a non-spanish speaker like me even make it out there tho? Not looking to be a house husband in a foreign country forever lol

Maybe the river in the picgture only looks that small because the picture was taken from far away. Huh?

Different user here, can confirm that is the Amazon River.

This

>and the future of the US is questionable
Its really not, same as it ever was really. If you're concerned over the future of your country then maybe get involved instead of moving like a little bitch. People like you disgist me. Your view of the world is shallow and comes from the front page of Reddit. Of all 50 states and territories you decide "welp California is expensive so I guess there's no options left". fine then, leave you dead weight

Attached: The-Moomins-Moomintroll-Moominsummer-Madness-Tove-Jansson-3.jpg (1500x1000, 164.02K)

A gate community in Brazil. It's safe and prostitutes are close by and cheap.

gated*