Which and wwyd?

which and wwyd?

Attached: 1645461239122.jpg (1080x1350, 339.93K)

Number 1. Probably suck her cock.

5 if I had to choose

Attached: B889A443-981A-4D86-B674-6723FC654530.jpg (1170x1291, 261.91K)

They all trains right?

Jesus christ, I would definitly fuck the asian one with my dick and also eat her ass with a knife and fork.

Orange bikini, slide my dick up into her fallopian tubes and cum straight into her left ovary

Attached: 1647552106530.jpg (3539x2359, 1.71M)

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE THE MIDDLE ONE WHILE THE FAT ONE ON THE RIGHT SHOVES HER TONGUE UP MY ASS. THE UNGLY CREATURE ON THE LEFT CAN SERVICE MY COCK AND BALLS AT NIGHT BUT ONLY WHEN I AM DRUNK AND THE OTHER TWO ARE SLEEPING.

Attached: 1623771073238.jpg (1552x2069, 1.6M)

2, 8, 7
hike up her dress in the elevator, hold her skinny arms behind her with one hand, pull her hips against my crotch with the other, press her against the wall, and fuck her silly.

Attached: 1625686107050.jpg (1080x1350, 246.99K)

>Catalog
please show her butt and pussy too. does she shave her pubes or are they long and wild like the all natural asian chink gook cunt she is?

all of them. I would have sexual intercourse with them

My favorite is #8, though, and to get a little more detailed, long blow job, anal, cum in her pussy, then fuck her again in the shower

fuck i wish i can show you all that

Attached: 1647232970800.jpg (2184x1456, 625.24K)

SEX TO CRAZY HUMAN WOMAN IS GOOD BECAUSE THEY DONT KICK AS HARD AS SEX TO CRAZY HORSE VAGINA OR BUTT. YOU CAN SURVIVE A KICK FROM CRAZY HUMAN WOMAN WHETHER SEX IS TO THE BUTT OR TO THE PUSSY. KICK FROM CRAZY HORSE WOMAN CAN KILL YOU OR BREAK BONES AND HORSE PUSSY IS ALL CRAZY AND EVEN HORSE BUTT IS CRAZY TOO BUT NOT ALL HORSE BUTT AND HORSE PUSSY KICK SO YOU CAN SOMETIMES DO THE HORSE FUCK AND NOT WORRY ABOUT KICKING BUT IT IS STILL A RISK TO CONSIDER

>THE HORSE CAN PRODUCE MORE POOP TO FERTILIZE MY FIELDS. THE HUMAN ANUS ON THE RIGHT IS NOT CAPABLE OF PRODUCING ENOUGH MANURE FOR MY GARDEN. I NEED MORE MANURE SO THE HORSE IS BETTER BUT THE HUMAN WOMAN BUTT ON THE RIGHT CAN SUPPLEMENT THE MANURE FROM THE HORSE BUTT SO THE HUMAN WOMAN BUTT CAN ALSO POOP ON MY FARM.
>I THINK THEY ARE BOTH GOOD FOR THE SEX TOO. BUT HORSE BUTT IS NOT VERY TIGHT. HORSE VAGINA IS OK BUT SMELLS REALLY BAD AND THEY KICK HARD WHEN YOU CUM AND SPANK THEM SO YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL. HUMAN WOMAN BUTT IS SOMETIMES TIGHT BUT ALSO SMELLY LIKE HORSE BUTT. HUMAN WOMAN VAGINA CAN BE FUN BUT THERE ARE OTHER PROBLEMS LIKE PREGNANT TOO THAT YOU NEED TO CONSIDER SO SOMETIMES SHOULD USE A CONDOM WHEN FUCKING THE HUMAN WOMAN VAGINA OR JUST CUM IN THE BUTT OF THE HUMAN OR THE HORSE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEN A HORSE GIVE BIRTH TO A MIX HUMAN BABY.
>MAYBE IT IS POSSIBLE BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT. YOU CAN CUM IN HORSE PUSSY AND ASS ALL THE TIME, JUST BE CAREFUL OF THE KICKING IF YOU CUM TOO HARD OR SPANK HORSE ASS DURING SEX FUCKING.
>HUMAN WOMAN VAGIN CAN MAKE SEX BABY, SO BE CAREUFUL NOT TO SEX CUM IN HUMAN WOMAN VAGINA UNLESS YOU WANT A BABY WHO CAN GROW UP TO HELP YOU TEND THE FARM.

Attached: 78918B6D-8661-453C-A4CC-06059C60E061.jpg (423x577, 104.57K)

definitely a bush though

Attached: 1640332547756.jpg (2902x4362, 1.61M)

I would very much like to poop into her vagina and use her furry bush pubes to wipe my ass.

i hope you'll be done spamming Any Forums soon

Attached: 1645033175770.jpg (4362x2904, 1.59M)

When I fuck a woman in the ass and I cum into her intestines, I like for her to poop my dick out of her ass. I don't pull it out of her ass when I am done, I make her poop it out like she is taking a huge dump. The muscle contractions on my cock as she tries to poop after I pounded her shit in and deposited my semen in her rectum are amazing.

Do you happen to know whether your dad is free tonight? I really miss fucking his big fat squishy ass. He is one of the best sub faggot bitches I have ever met. I know that he keeps cheating on me with Tyrone and Jerome done on 15th street. I have decided to forgive him and just live with that fact that he is a huge anal whore who loves to get spit roasted on Sunday nights. I just can't get enough of your dad's anus wrapped around my cock.

TLDR: Is your dad free tonight for some full power faggot anal sex fun fucking?

Measure your dick with a ruler, shove the ruler up your ass to the depth of the measurement of your penis, spin the rule around, then shove it in your ass two additional inches deeper, pull it out and taste the poop on the very end of the ruler, if it tastes like semen, then you like cock bigger than your own dick.

saw that in the other thread you posted it in
this is for first time on Any Forums, and you're reveling in being able to finally say whatever you want
it's annoying as hell though

your* first time on Any Forums

Soooo, is this an asian thread, a log poster thread, a mod tranny janny glowie thread, or should it just die?

SHOW ME THE CHINA VAGINA