Hello Any Forums

Hello Any Forums,

I from India but lives in USA now as a Professional software engineer here working at Boeing company. I like lives in USA and the girls here are pretty.
You can ask me anything.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsLJZyih3Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

fuck off nigger pajeet

Pajeet, you have to go back

Attached: FF072783-8C5E-4FCD-965D-F0CA8A5562B6.jpg (234x216, 11.1K)

go shit in the street no one gives a shit about you except the person that hired you

i hope you rape someone and end up in prision till youre sterile

Attached: asdf.jpg (500x500, 64.07K)

I am taking to get into software engineering. What language do you recommend learning and what language do you mostly code in at boeing?

youtube.com/watch?v=xsLJZyih3Ac

>G E T
>F U C
>P A J E E T

how much do you make and whats your position? junior? senior?

You jealous of me cause I make 6 figures in your country while you live in a trailer park and i fack your white women.
Java is the best. It is most powerful too and many companies use it. I use all java at my job at boeing.

Attached: java-code-computer-software-coding-vector-19533161.jpg (1000x1080, 205.68K)

I make in the 6 figures. Or do you want my exact salary? I mid level engineer

larp

Dude you are either a larp or a dumb fucking coder. You can't use the var keyword in Java. You use the var keyword in Java Script and java and java script are not even remotely related even though they both use the java word in their name.This is probably all these boeing planes keep crashing and getting errors and falling out of the sky. It is cause of dumb fucks like you.

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 9.41K)

You sound extremely stupid. This is why you white coders will never be as good as us India coders.
the var keyword was introduced in Java 10 and has been used in the later versions on Java after 10. The var keyword detects automatically the datatype of a variable based on the surrounding context. I educated you dumb white american
And the errors on the boeing planes that causes the problems was always created by a white man and not an Indian engineer like me. If boeing hired more Indians there would be less problems.

Attached: markus-spiske-1LLh8k2_YFk-unsplash-e1572465759916-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 57.32K)

exact figure and where in the usa

Ha nice try pajeet
So tell us how hard do you try to fit in ?
Does your house smell like last nights dinner you cooked with MDH masala?
Lol java is dying no wonder Boeings software was so hard to understand for the new pilots of 737

-be me indian in states
-be me trying hard to get laid but just end up getting stereotyped .thanks apu
-only get single moms or old hags at bar
-makes a fake post on 4 chan for validation
-feelgoodman

I made a 145k in Seattle WA. Why you ask? Are you engineer to? I interview people sometimes.

Attached: Java-Program-for-Finding-Factorial-of-a-Number.png (506x638, 39.25K)

Nef Quintero level of coding
But you still have to work on your desperation

Keep coping nigger pajeet.
KYS

Based pajeet schooling a first year CS student noob.

Why do you shit in the streets?

why do you prefer working with other Indians sir and why do you hate the white man

Attached: 1654054535074.jpg (600x600, 29.42K)

i'm a brazilian java developer working for an indian company

what should i do next to work in the US? i want dollars tired of being poor af