Fellow Any Forumsents how do you protect

fellow Any Forumsents how do you protect

Attached: C0470822-Office_worker_wearing_an_elasticated_wrist_support.jpg (533x800, 83.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzzo1HF73ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get a better chair (or lower desk) so your elbows are at the right height

Protect what?

350 dollar keyboard

Hey, I have that same keyboard.

That shit is literally impossible to wear without AC.

Better keyboard and mouse (for a kb part any MS Natural or some pretentious mech knock-off will do, with mice it's more complicated even though they're avoidable completely if you really want to get rid of the problem in radical way). Strict adherence to workspace ergonomics basics. All of this will either keep your pain at manageable levels or will make it go away completely depends on how damaged the nerve already is.

lmao I'm in my 30s smell have never had a problem. I use a wooden dining table chair, have for 15 years, as a desk chair. sometimes my keyboard is nipple height, sometimes on my lap, whatever. I'll sir for hours doing data entry too so dont give me that shit
your just a genetic dead end or two lazy to do anything but shrivel up in front of a keyboard. your body's failing because your a failure

split keyboard, used it for years at home and in the office.

Attached: file.png (903x450, 294.38K)

I don't worry about that but my shoulder hurts holding the mouse and moving all day long.

>"buy a better kb"
>"ergonics blah blah"
>kb has to be at the right height"
>"blah blah"
dont listen to all of these fucking faggots on here and everywhere on the internet, just dont hold the weight of your arms like on the picture. Put the kb far enough on the desk so you can comfortably rest your wrists and arms to the elbow on the desk. problem solved! no more ache in wrists and arms!

exercise daily even lifting something like 2.5kg x20 a day should be enough to prevent most damage.

uinironically by not being a weak faggot. lifting heavy things will solve that problem.

epbp

Don't rest your arm on the desk when typing, kept them in the air the same way piabo players do

By not being a weak little bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzzo1HF73ZA

Attached: 1658297432385664.jpg (720x720, 47.15K)

using a good keyboard

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-121334~2.png (1080x715, 438.32K)

Occasionally touching grass helps

>touching grass
go back

Same just use a wireless keyboard and a wrist rest, I'm even more limber than my 20's.

Attached: 1659245507065409.jpg (1920x2634, 639.16K)

keyb in lap