What is wrong with americans?

what is wrong with americans?

they LITERALLY have carpet everywhere in their house
. its fucking gross

imagine stepping on dog shit and spat out gum outside, wearing shoes into the house and dragging all the shit all over the carpet and letting their kids crawl all over it, THEN also wearing shoes in the bed and also complain of stinky feet after

Attached: ttw3cjv2nu621 (1).jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

none if our bathrooms have carpet faggot you probably found the only example of that on Earth kill yourself smh

even their bath is carpeted

WRONG

Attached: pu5tamqjhrb41.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

Attached: wn3v76rtlhk31 (1).jpg (2268x4032, 806.42K)

Piss covered carpet

they use products like this as well

and none of them have bidets they still wipe only with paper like primitive cavemen and get shit streaks in their underwear

Attached: Screenshot_20220604-152053_Chrome.jpg (1076x1067, 477.72K)

Canada-fag here. You take you shoes off when you go inside even 5 year olds in kindergarten have indoor and outdoor shoes. I've never seen a bathroom with carpet either

do you wear shoes or socks in bed?

obsessed with americans!

You know you can wash the shit right?

>washing carpet
enjoy your mildew and black mold in the toilet, retard

they are so proud of their carpet they even take photos with it. Mental illness

Attached: 6xjr1dciju641 (1).jpg (2320x3088, 682.87K)

You can clean carpet user, they have devices and products specifically for that, grow up.

Indoor-outdoor shoes? Nigger what? I’m also a leaf and i have no fucking idea what you’re on nigger. I wear shoes when i go out and wear slippers when i’m indoors. That’s it.

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God. Never seen a carpeted bathroom. Nice try.

why not just have tile so you can clean it anytime with a $10 mop and a bucket of water instead of a $300 machine that you have to lug everywhere?

in fact, you are conditioned from birth to like carpet, so (((they))) can sell carpet and all sorts of expensive carpet cleaning products to you. All the carpet detergent will leave chemicals that your kids will crawl over and then put their fingers into their mouths so they can drop their IQ even further

they have pets in the house too. Dogs and cats dragging their poop butts all over it

they live in filth and degeneracy

put your face to the brown stain and imagine the smell

Attached: 91iwyozfayd41.jpg (3024x4032, 1.1M)

Rate my meme.

Attached: 64638635-9510-453B-911F-B5D60A6380EF.jpg (1632x2026, 567.12K)

Have literally never lived in a house with carpeting in the bathroom. Wtf is wrong with you ass holes?

>you are conditioned from birth to like carpet

??? ok...

>and none of them have bidets
I am American and I have a bidet so suck my cock retard

Dumb fuck slippers are in the category of indoor shoes aka house shoes... I'm Canadian and I bet you are white as Fuck dropping the n word because your country ass can't get slapped through your screen. Sit down

your cock is circumcised and mutilated so I would not be sucking that any time soon, sir

its true
all the sitcoms, movies, tv shows all show houses with carpets in them

its subconscious advertising