Fucking well? Answer me, throteboi. You ain't some kind of shill, are you?

Fucking well? Answer me, throteboi. You ain't some kind of shill, are you?

Attached: shit.jpg (381x410, 38.1K)

count

dead and failed meme.
www.9gag.com, just go back.

It's a Any Forums original and it's fucking slidding, E. Medicate yourself.

still projecting....
kek loser, try something else fatso

I'm not Animaterr Man. You're talking to a totally different guy. Neither I nor AM are even fat. Get help.

Summerfag spotted

Been here longer than you, Eusty.

le so le failed le meme.
le new

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE. WE'RE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YOUR IMMATURE ASS, BELIEVE ME.

poor log fag is so lonely because all his threads are failing
just point and laugh at the loser log faggot!
>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

le you le must le be le very le new le here

Which the fuck is it, E? Am I the lone poster of Andy Sixx's log of shit, a meme that has been around for YEARS, or am I new? Make up your mind, schizo.

OMG, this new

>if you really want to upset the log fag, do not change your reply, reply with the same post. if he thinks it's a bot reply, he goes into a rage of desperation and will do everything (threaten, samefag, create threads, flood the thread, say "I'm not mad you are GRR!") to get you to respond, before giving up and crying in his mom's basement.
lol log fag

Meds.
You're replying to YOURSELF, E!

kill yourself

Sure, E, I can get right on that as soon as you grow up.

kek summerfag

I've been here for SIXXTEEN years, E! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M SCREAMING!

and i'm here since 1649
stay mad newfag

MEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! RTHGIUNZGBSPOIRJ11111111111111111111111 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you seem upset, logfaggot

Hmm, could it be because you shit (hehe) up my threads 24/7 unprovoked, E?