If we came from monkies, how come they is still monkies?

If we came from monkies, how come they is still monkies?

Attached: 220524-herschel-walker-an.png (1240x694, 1.08M)

Stop being racist you a****** imagine your mother seeing your post right now do you think she's going to be ashamed or proud of you yeah right so you're embarrassing You American yank a****** p**** f****

I learnt it from her. Momma know the truth.

They evolved a little less than we did. That's why there's still actual monkeys today alongside humans and nigroids

Attached: 1631261061474.jpg (466x587, 67.19K)

F****** f****** a****** stop being racist f*** off

Kys pedofile

Clearly lies of the devil, your evolutionists buddies would be ashamed of you for implying anything is said to evolve less or more.

Huh there's no there's no way for you to say that I without any evidence what the hell are you talking about

how come racist if niggers hmmmm?

>word salad

What is this self censoring faggotron3000 niggering on about

Wait wait how did you know that I'm I'm being serious right now like have you seen my other threats and is that how you figure out who the that the other thread was me or I don't understand what you're talking about explain You you f****** a******

its satirical bait you fucking blind retards

Just FYI I fought information I didn't sell sunset myself okay I'm using text to speech and it always automatically sends us so don't know if you don't know things don't talk about it okay shut up f****** a******

white people are test tube babies created in labs by demonic alien beings, niggers are the original creation from the creator itself, also Jesus was black

Attached: 1642591839162.jpg (796x862, 103.22K)

No seriously were you in one of my other threats from the previous few hours many hours maybe like in the morning or like how did you know like I don't understand

very satirical. so hilarious. I'm in tears.
now get the fuck off my Any Forums you fucking loser.

Attached: Extrawhite welfare royalty.jpg (620x350, 63.43K)

It is not you f****** a****** retard

Just FY information is that person was not me so you like replying to the wrong person you f****** b****

Kys Brad

Lol you must be embarrassed replying to the wrong person lol You are a new f** go off to the Blackbeard huh

Wanna go out sometime?

Who the f*** are you to ask me out and by the way you know I'm on this website but in the analog like in the analog live I'm a very respectable professor and a teacher in school okay so make sure you so please put some respect in your f****** comment you f****** b****

It's an actual tragedy how many people are going to vote for him.

Is that a yes?

Not for me, I enjoy watching the world burn.

What is your problem You know the even the own even the fact that I'm replying back to you is not it's not something I would usually do because you're being a very rude person All I you know like the world has so many hate and sadness and all I do is everyday I'll be nice to people and then you're like ruining the mood of the entire thread so what is your problem I don't want to swear again in this comment so please don't make me do it again

Yakub pls go

They are the original humans and we are the hybrids

We're all genetically modified animals made to serve our lizard people alien overlords from space. And the GMO process was never perfect, thats why some humans are born with tails. Dont take my word for it, look that shit up.

You're making my peepee hard master

Well congrats I guess.
I'd be surprised if the guy can read or write past a 5th grade level. Lied about graduating college, lied about his businesses, lied about his abusive past. Leave it to southerners to think an SEC football player has any kind of intellectual basis to be a US Senator.