Is anyone else sick to death of republicucks and their fucking trump hats and flags and bullshit...

Is anyone else sick to death of republicucks and their fucking trump hats and flags and bullshit? I don’t care what your political views are, but I’m fucking sick of them rubbing it in my face all day. They are worse than the faggots

Attached: B2AD97FF-F337-4EB9-B1E2-E10B9A9A93EA.png (521x640, 596.12K)

fuck off tranny fag.

new fag

Okay when i see every corp running trump flags ill agree with you

Attached: 1599717154807.jpg (639x478, 86.02K)

Attached: 8E7B8F91-CB54-4C11-B126-21807DEFAB6C.gif (680x278, 197.32K)

Attached: 1610458418795.jpg (615x513, 150.14K)

Attached: 1605432535899.jpg (748x737, 103.76K)

op is thinking: can't wait to shit up Any Forums, can't wait to shit up Any Forums, can't wait to shit up Any Forums it is the highlight of its day

Attached: 1637203470926.png (800x1071, 245.29K)

Have you been to any company? All the right wing workers have trump flags, bumper stickers, etc.

Just because the company isn't dumb enough to get canceled doesnt mean that all the loud workers shut the fuck up

Attached: 83AC8D39-5CF6-4C56-B7A5-46E61AF74C78.jpg (960x746, 60.67K)

Even gay people think that shit is lame just FYI

You faggots wished you had any leaders with this kind of brand recognition

seethe. orange man SHALL return. he WILL be fortified into office. dems WILL be powerless. and (you) WILL be happy.

Attached: maga pepe.png (200x268, 83.49K)

Your not alone. I too feel that this filth that walks the earth is an unbareable nusience that needs to be errdaicated. A flood needs to wash it all away. End this hatred that festers in the hearts of so many. The way human beings treat each other is appaulling. I get disgusted watching the news and seeing death and destruction and its normal. It's considered normal to wear a maga hat and an ausuaitz shirt storm a capital building and shit on the wall and try to hang a vice President. It's normal. It's normal to walk into a school and unload high calibar bullets into kids. It's normal to drive to work and see so many people homeless living in garbage shelters eating what they find in dumpsters. It's normal to hear about one skin color is evil and the other is of god. And that's it mind made up it's either them or me mentality. It's normal to hear about pasters priests imams rabbis you know religious leaders fucking kids. It's normal to hear about millions of people dying from preventive deaths because lack of health care. It's normal for society to be like this. Really. Really people. This is the way the world is. Literally where is humanity. Cause this shit ain't it. No morals. No compasion. No careing or love for another. Complete and utter disregard for anyone but yourself. I do believe the time has come like i said to wash it all away.

Attached: why no one likes trannies.jpg (741x891, 163K)

>wheres the humanity
>also i want anyone i disagree with to die

youre a faggot

There is one transgender student participating in high school sports in Ohio. We must take action now! Peach tree dish!

Attached: cancun.jpg (1161x933, 305.96K)

I hope all the typos and longwinded, idiotic rambling is because you're young. Get off this website and never come back for your own sake. Stop watching the news, get off twitter, enrich the lives of everyone around you in tangible, real ways.

>conflating a company with its workers
the people who run the company and the employees trying to pay their bills have entirely different relationships to poltiics

This post needs to take its Abilify before anyone notices

trump is irrelevant to our goals
the punching bag for you to be upset at, for the policies that benefit you in every way

you want it murdered or poisoned?

Here in burgerland trump is a thing of the past. We have very short attention spans here. Probably because of all the pushed drugs